Inka

:wave: Hi there everyone my name is Catherine and have recently rescued an 18month old Husky called Inka she is lovely so calm in the house but enjoys exercise. I am a new Husky owner and have done a lot of research on them since having Inka thats why i have decided to join this forum to get some advice and also to see how Inka is like other Huskies. I have owned German Shepherds in the past and have a GSD now called Beyla, Inka and Beyla love each other which was a relief.

Look forward to speaking to you all

Hi Catharine, welcome to the pack! :) Everyone is really friendly and supportive here and no matter how silly you think the question, please ask it and i bet it won't be as silly as you first thought!

Um...we need pictures please, its a uh...requirement of being on this forum! (yup, that should do it!)

Hi Catherine,

Welcome to Husky Owners,this is a really fab central resource for all things Siberian Husky :)

The people on here are really helpful and supportive,and will do all they possibly can to help with anyhing on the subject - no question is ever to daft ;)

Good on you for rescuing Inka,great that she and Beyla get on well too...

I look forward to hearing more and seeing the pictures too :)

Best Always,

Kevin & The Girls :bullseye:

hi welcome to the pack! Inka sounds lovely cnt w8 2 c sum pics ov her ;) well done for rescuing her feel free 2 ask ANY questions u have no matter how small, silly or big they may be every1 on here is very friendly and helpful :D

we also have a other pets and breeds section so pics ov Beyla are a must too :D

:wave: Hi there everyone my name is Catherine and have recently rescued an 18month old Husky called Inka she is lovely so calm in the house but enjoys exercise. I am a new Husky owner and have done a lot of research on them since having Inka thats why i have decided to join this forum to get some advice and also to see how Inka is like other Huskies. I have owned German Shepherds in the past and have a GSD now called Beyla, Inka and Beyla love each other which was a relief.

Look forward to speaking to you all

Hello Cathrine and family welcome to the pack :)

Well Done for rescuing Inka, can't wait to see some photos of her and Beyla :D

Feel free to ask questions and join in with the fun and games. Hope you enjoy the site, feel free to make comments and suggestions about all aspects of the site too :D

Hi Catherine, welcome to the Pack :)

Pictures are CRAVED here lol so can't wait to see some.

Have a look round and jump right in, you will get so much help and support here everyone's one big furry family :)

Looking forward to seeing you around and getting to know you xx

Hey ya Catherine,:wave:

A very big welcome to ya!!! The site is really nice so please feel free to ask any questions!! well done on you for offering your sibe a forever home :151: Im sure you will be paid back with loads of Husky paw hugs & kisses!! I really look forward to chatting to you and would love to see some pics:D