ANNOUNCE - Memorial Garden

Marc

Memorial Garden

Hi all,

I had a new idea the other week with the passing of Mya. I am going to introduce a new page on the site called the Memorial Garden.

Memorial Garden

This will be a place where all huskies who have passed can be placed in one picture, probably a garden (hence the name). I will be cutting the pictures and placing them onto a background similar to how I have done so in the banner above the forum currently.

What do I need?

All I will need is a photo of the husky who has passed away and their name. Please note that the best photos for cutting are those that are quite set out from the background, so for example a white husky in the snow is probably not a good idea. A white husky sat on a black sofa however would be. So please bare this in mind when sending me your images.

The boring (but important) bit

Please ensure that you follow the following guidelines to have your husky added. If you dont do so, I will not be adding them. Not be being arsey, it's simply that it takes far too much time for me to be hunting around here there and everywhere because things are all in different places for different people.

1. Choose your picture

2. Upload your picture into the main gallery

3. Insert that picture in a reply to this thread by clicking the camera icon above the quickreply, or cliking on "Insert" where it says "My Photos" on the advanced reply.

This will not be put together overnight peeps as I will have to wait until I have recieved enough images and I want to ensure I have a decent image I can add to continuously as the site grows in numbers.

Gonna be keeping this just for Sibes. Not for any other reason than we are a husky forum and I would like to keep the page for Huskys that have passed on.

lovely idea, edded to rep;) I know this is a husky-forum but many members have sibes and other breeds, i think they would appreciate it if their other dog was put on the page espec if they've been an important member. Just my thoughts but i think the page should be for passed pets of the Husky-Owners members:)

• 1 month later...