im new too!

Wow, what an inspiring story!!

That's amazing what you've achieved!! We will have to have a big celebratory drink on the camping trip!! (any excuse yeah i know lol)

Now I can see why getting your two furbabies means so much to you - and so it should - you've more than earned them!!

You have both gone through so much and I admire your courage :)

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thank you all guys, but i have to say its you lot that have been inspiring, your drive and enthusiasm for the breed i love is what has driven me to push harder, make those long walks, and for us to finally acheive our goal.

Thank you all again

Ade

Ade, what can I say that's not already been said. Well done you for turning your life around & having the determination to beat this - and Claire, your strength must be immense to help Ade the way you have .........

We only know you as the person you are now & I'm perfectly happy to be associated with that person!!

Thumbs up to you for sharing this with us, I feel very privileged now ................... :D