Hello from Freya :)

Hello Everyone

My name is Freya and I am 7 years old - the same as my two Huskies ages added together !

My Daddy is Kevin ( PeiperSky7) and I met lots of nice huskies and people at the Husky meeting in June - it was very hot too.

I also have a bunny called Patch and a brother called Alex.

I love being with my girls Peiper and Sky,we have lots of fun when we play in the garden and I walk with Daddy and the girls whenever I can.

I will put some pictures on tomorrow as it is past my bedtime now.

Love Freya xxx:wave:

Hiya, Freya - that's a great pic of you at the meet with Mya & Blaze, they certainly like you! In fact, Blaze is leaning on you so much, I don't know how you never fell over!!

Look forward to the stories of things that you & Peiper and Sky get up to, make sure you take lots of photo's too!

Thank You Sarah,

I went to the childrens centre and asked for a husky face painting,but they could only make a puppy face ;)

Love Freya xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Did your dad get his face painted too?? I think he should have done and put his picture up on here :D

Hi Tanika too :)

Amy I will see you and the boys soon too :)

Sarah,Daddy had to work but I will paint his face when he falls asleep on the sofa ;)

Love Freya xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Tanika too :)

Amy I will see you and the boys soon too :)

Sarah,Daddy had to work but I will paint his face when he falls asleep on the sofa ;)

Love Freya xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ohhhhh that's a great idea!! Like Amy said though, make sure you have the camera ready :) We love pictures on here - especially silly ones :party:

Night Freya, sweet dreams xxx

aww Freya im sorry this is past ur bedtime but it will give you something nice to read when you wake up :) im pretty sure you'll remember me im part of Blazes family (i had purple hair at the meet up its pink now though :P ) im very glad u made it on here your such a lovely girl and very pretty too i love ur face painting picture :) Peiper and Sky are lovely girls too :) i think youll agree that Sky and Blaze really liked each other too and we shud meet up again soon and let them play :) (i think Blaze loves Sky :P ) xxxxxxxxxx

oh and u will have 2 meet my other dog Bingo too he didnt come to the meeting as hes an old man now and doesnt like waiting around so he barks alot lol hes really sweet though and im sure he wud love 2 meet you one day :)