Who's Your Fav?

When im out with my 2, people always ask..."So who's your favourite then;)?" And im like...hmmmmmmm lol

I'll level with ya..at 1st Balto chewed, ran off....basically he was a little bastard so i prefered Alaski ... but now hes my little boy...but then i got Alaska 1st when she was a baby..so i see her as my baby, she even lay on me like a baby on the way home and fell asleep:)

but how could i choose..i even feel bad about getting a tat of Alaska and not Baltz...just cant win

[ATTACH]2225.IPB[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]2226.IPB[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]2227.IPB[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]2228.IPB[/ATTACH]

Their both my babies but i think im a lil (only this much_.._) loyal to Alaska 'cos i got her 1st and shes my doggy...Balto is my mums+sis's!

So what about you guys??

post-126-13585943510264_thumb.jpg

post-126-13585943511993_thumb.jpg

post-126-13585943513037_thumb.jpg

post-126-13585943514172_thumb.jpg

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I hate getting this question i get too confuzzled lol

I dont know who my fave is they are all so lovable in their own little ways :)

Gizmo is my 1st baby as we got him first and always seems to be the first name that comes out of my mouth when Im talking about them all lol

If I was talking about mischievous Bandit would definately come first lol ;)

If I talk about cuddley yet bossy then Marley fits in there

If I talks about 'gets away with anything' then Gizmo it is lol

noooooooooooooooo, this is such an unfair question:D

I have to say though, I think it is Diesel, he's just my boy, even though he doesn't come to me for cuddles that often, and he can be a real bully with other dogs, but he's just an amazing dog.

I love Sky, she was my first sibe and she's very special.

I love Indy, cos when we rehomed her she was so scared of everyone, and now she always comes to me for licks and cuddles.

I love Vince, cos I hand reared him and nearly lost him a couple of times, and he's my baby. I love Kapik (who we are only fostering - honest) cos she's so small, and such a baby herself.

I could go on with reasons for all of them. They all have things about them that make them special.

If you'd asked me this last year, it would have been Gus, our rottie cross, a very special boy, everybody that knew him loved him, I've never known a dog with so much character. Even my friend who doesn't like dogs loved him so much she would send him a birthday card every year. He's the only dog that has ever been allowed in her flat. Although, Diesel followed him a very close second in her heart.

he was the 1st , and ppl tend not to look at him and go arhhhh husky, they do with taz and tori , and hes the most loving , taz and tori are quite standoffish, and hes really cuddly , the other 2 r skin and bone lol, i love them all but diefs my little butt muncher lol

"butt muncher" ?? lol lovely, Alaski too!! Is Dief your black and white sibe?

I hate getting this question i get too confuzzled lol

I dont know who my fave is they are all so lovable in their own little ways :)

Gizmo is my 1st baby as we got him first and always seems to be the first name that comes out of my mouth when Im talking about them all lol

If I was talking about mischievous Bandit would definately come first lol ;)

If I talk about cuddley yet bossy then Marley fits in there

If I talks about 'gets away with anything' then Gizmo it is lol

Nicely put, i can tell Bandit is a nuaghty boy >> hes got the same expression as Alaska.

I have to say, Balto likes his hugs and is very affectionate, he can be nuaghty and seems to go deff when outside tho lol.

Alaska is cool, doesn't need pets all the time but she reads minds and emmotions and comes by your feet when it matters most:rolleyes: Love em both lol

noooooooooooooooo, this is such an unfair question:D

I have to say though, I think it is Diesel, he's just my boy, even though he doesn't come to me for cuddles that often, and he can be a real bully with other dogs, but he's just an amazing dog.

I love Sky, she was my first sibe and she's very special.

I love Indy, cos when we rehomed her she was so scared of everyone, and now she always comes to me for licks and cuddles.

I love Vince, cos I hand reared him and nearly lost him a couple of times, and he's my baby. I love Kapik (who we are only fostering - honest) cos she's so small, and such a baby herself.

I could go on with reasons for all of them. They all have things about them that make them special.

If you'd asked me this last year, it would have been Gus, our rottie cross, a very special boy, everybody that knew him loved him, I've never known a dog with so much character. Even my friend who doesn't like dogs loved him so much she would send him a birthday card every year. He's the only dog that has ever been allowed in her flat. Although, Diesel followed him a very close second in her heart.

awww thats lovely, you have a lot of sibes lol Is Diesel the one in your pic? Alaska also rarely comes for hugs, she bullies Balto and the whole family have to go and grab her for pets. Funny tho, when we do grab her and make a fuss of her she smiles as if to say " I knew they'd come over...cant resist these charms!" lol

ohhhh tough one!!!!

ummm...ummmmm hope my boys aren't reading this!!! For me, Kimba will always be my favourtie, he's such a mummy's boy - he snuggles up with me on the sofa at night and seems to listen intently when i talk to him about my problems, Kaiser is a loony pop, but i love him to bits as well - they both hold a very special place in my heart :)

awww how did this get into such a soppy thread!!! At the meet when you went away Kimba would stare at the place you walked and whine until you got back...bless him. I love Kiaser too tho.....did you see how i managed to get a sneeky hug in when he made the great escape lolz!!

Yeah he cries if i leave him LOL poor thing

YES!!! lol thank you sooo much for capturing Houdini aka Kaiser, little bugger :D he's soooo sneaky!

awww thats lovely, you have a lot of sibes lol Is Diesel the one in your pic? Alaska also rarely comes for hugs, she bullies Balto and the whole family have to go and grab her for pets. Funny tho, when we do grab her and make a fuss of her she smiles as if to say " I knew they'd come over...cant resist these charms!" lol

Yeah, Diesel's in my avator, he's a big sibe. I say he's not great with other dogs, but at the moment he's sharing his home with 11 others, so he can't be that bad hey. LOL

Nicely put, i can tell Bandit is a nuaghty boy >> hes got the same expression as Alaska.

I have to say, Balto likes his hugs and is very affectionate, he can be nuaghty and seems to go deff when outside tho lol.

Alaska is cool, doesn't need pets all the time but she reads minds and emmotions and comes by your feet when it matters most:rolleyes: Love em both lol

lol the sweet innocent 'i've done nothing' look get it all the time from Bandit lol I dont think he realises when he give that look he makes it too obvious he has been up to mischief lol

Yeah he cries if i leave him LOL poor thing

YES!!! lol thank you sooo much for capturing Houdini aka Kaiser, little bugger :D he's soooo sneaky!

:rolleyes: had its benifits >> hes very soft ya know hehe:party:

i gotta admit for me it's Odin i had him from a lil ball of fluff where as Topaz was 2 when we got her but Odin loves his mum more and Topaz is all for her dad so deff Odin (sorry Topaz but mum loves u to xxx)

hmm Balto has always had a soft spot for my sis, i'll be petting him and as soon as he gets a whiff that shes home >> he sods off:rolleyes:

yep dief is the black and white one lol, and he is a butt muncher, he grasses the other 2 up, if they have something they shouldnt have .(ie dief wants it) he has a certain bark lol

no way!!! What a snitch haha, When Balto jumps the fence Alaska will look directly at the window with her head held high, one time she even came to the door as if to say: "mum, hes done it again!!"

lol the sweet innocent 'i've done nothing' look get it all the time from Bandit lol I dont think he realises when he give that look he makes it too obvious he has been up to mischief lol

I know..silly sibes;) I came home once and looked at the still intact house and her innocent loving expression and thought: "what a good girl" so i went to go and get the dog freindly choc tasting choc thats not actually chocolate lol What do i find but an empty box with puppy teech makrs, but im thinking "no way did she climb up here, get them down, eat them ALL, and then have the common grace to put them back!" >>> Well she had choco stains on her mouth and paws and was really hyper >>>cheeky little madam >> and putting them back, gosh sometimes i really need to leave a camera on when im out!

I know..silly sibes;) I came home once and looked at the still intact house and her innocent loving expression and thought: "what a good girl" so i went to go and get the dog freindly choc tasting choc thats not actually chocolate lol What do i find but an empty box with puppy teech makrs, but im thinking "no way did she climb up here, get them down, eat them ALL, and then have the common grace to put them back!" >>> Well she had choco stains on her mouth and paws and was really hyper >>>cheeky little madam >> and putting them back, gosh sometimes i really need to leave a camera on when im out!

lol Im going to hidden cameras installed lol,be no escape from innocense then lol

Ahhhh - what an interesting question. I have it easier than most. My favorite has always been Bo ('n since I only have him, I can say that without hurting anyone's feelings). LOL

Bo has the best personality - he's always got an opinion and lets it show. His honesty is what makes us best buds! I've had him from the age of 8 weeks and in all these years, that's never changed.

What would we do without them?

i haye saying this but for me its gotta b bingo only thing i dont like bout him is the constant barking - ive wanted a dog since like FOREVER then one day when i was 13 i was told 2 get dressed cuz were goin out i didnt want too but mum sed i have 2 go cuz were goin for me so off we go n we go round this corner n i c the ncdl sign :D WOOP!!! YAY WERE GETTIN A DOG!!!!!!!!! the 1st week we didnt see any 2nd week theres bingo the man gets him out n says ok lets see if he likes kids then n he dived at me n started lickin me n hes bin my dog ever since :) thats y hes my fave i love blaze just as much tho he has funny little mannerisms that crack me up i wudnt b without both ov them now :)