Who's Your Fav?

well micha is both our favourite, but then she is my first proper dog that is mine, i did have dogs growing up, but i just used to clean up their mess.

but micha has such a wonderful personality, saskia hasnt yet, she is smashing, friendly and cuddly, but i prefer the fire in micha.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

An impossible question to answer when you have 14 dogs...........

I would have to say I love them equally for their individuality and personalities.

Ute is a very special "once in a lifetime" dog, a grumpy old man, sometimes wary of strangers and can be stubborn at times, but he also the most loving sibe you could hope to meet:

Utehead2-1.jpg

Chrystelle is very much the alpha female - she doesn't take any crap from any of the dogs and is so dominant she cocks her leg to pee. She is also incredibly affectionate and would be happy to lay on your lap 24/7 given the opportunity:

DSCF0388reduced.jpg

Merlin is a sneaky, mischievous, naughty, wonderful boy. Even when you are telling him off, you just have to smile. He is also developing into a brilliant and untiring lead dog:

Merlindeck7small.jpg

Gus (aka the village idiot) is our pack omega - even the pups tend to bully him. You can't help but love his sleepy grin and his unwavering affection and in harness he is a powerhouse!

Gushome1small.jpg

Anya comes from the same Romanian kennel as Gus and is a real cuddle muffin and seriously good supermodel. She loves everyone and can always be trusted to perform for her public:

DoggyDo4.jpg

Catalina our beautiful Hungarian girl is from pure show lines but is quickly developing into a good working dog. She is happiest when sleeping on someone's lap:

cathome2web.jpg

Trader is probably the most stubborn dog we own. He is also the worst food thief. He can be stand-offish at times, but at other times he is a real softie and so handsome:

traderhead.jpg

Tovik is our noisiest dog, but again so full of personality and an amazing worker. With his cheeky grin you can't help but love him. He is always a favourite when we do fundraising events:

Tovikdartford3small.jpg

Summer is my other lead dog and an awesome worker. She is also very dominant (although she - sensibly - always concedes to Chrystelle). She loves cuddles and has the most insistent tongue - just one unguarded moment and it will be tickling your tonsils. Also very mischievous. This was her as a baby puppy, characteristically beating up poor Gus:

SummerGus2-1.jpg

Basil is very much my little boy - son of Ute and Anya he is desperately sweet and craves human affection above all else (excepting food, of course).

Basilfront.jpg

Diva is our youngest girl and is developing into a beautiful young woman. Brilliant with people and loves to play at every opportunity:

DivaAlton3.jpg

Finally (as far as the Sibes go) we have little Bam-Bam (ex Cruze) - what a little star - scared of nothing, infinite energy - just plays until he falls over, sleeps, then starts again. Only 9 weeks but house-trained already - really looking forward to watching him grow.

Cruze6.jpg

Then, of course we have Missy, our Shiba Inu, who bullies all the sibes and has the personality and "front" of a Rottweiler:

Missy2.jpg

and finally, Simi, the Leonberger - a big beautiful loveable lump

SimiJDL2.jpg

We love them all...........................................

Mick

Finally (as far as the Sibes go) we have little Bam-Bam (ex Cruze) - what a little star - scared of nothing, infinite energy - just plays until he falls over, sleeps, then starts again. Only 9 weeks but house-trained already - really looking forward to watching him grow.

Cruze6.jpg

awwwww He is so cute! Love the name Bam-Bam sounds like it suits him well :D

How lovely Mick >> added to rep! May i say that Alaska embodies these 3 of your pack, she can be a real granny sometimes and teaches me a few lessons or two: "Dont talk to strangers, get home quickly and avoid tall, creepy men(lol), she is stubborn and sometimes in the park i will call her and she will sit down and enjoy the view >> until i get the cheese out! She is the pack leader, cocks her leg to pee and wherever she goes she commands the role of boss! At the husky meet she tried her luck with Kevins Sky and even Saskia >> nuaghty girl she was half the size of them:rolleyes:, i think i dropped some kibble and Sky went for it and Alaska growled and they both stood there growling and showing teeth!!! And of course a stubborn little so and so:rolleyes:

Ute is a very special "once in a lifetime" dog, a grumpy old man, sometimes wary of strangers and can be stubborn at times, but he also the most loving sibe you could hope to meet:

Utehead2-1.jpg

Chrystelle is very much the alpha female - she doesn't take any crap from any of the dogs and is so dominant she cocks her leg to pee. She is also incredibly affectionate and would be happy to lay on your lap 24/7 given the opportunity:

DSCF0388reduced.jpg

Trader is probably the most stubborn dog we own. He is also the worst food thief. He can be stand-offish at times, but at other times he is a real softie and so handsome:

traderhead.jpg

Balto reminds me of Gus and Basil, will go to the moon and back for chicken slices but just isn't happy until hes been told what a special boy he is and has a tummy rub. Loyal, affectionate, sweet and still smells like a baby puppy!!!