Hello from Camp Casey S. Korea

Hi my name is Scott, proud new owner of the first husky with my wife Nina. I am currently in the US Army serving 2 years in S. Korea; we got our little girl Beauty a couple days ago and so far she has been a trip. Had some stomach issues the first day with vomiting; but changed her food and it went away. I have always owned dogs, mostly Americ. Pit bull terriers...another amazing breed...my dog in the states in a Pit and well I could only have one pitty in my life at a time and when we saw Beauty's photo I began my research; turned out to be a dog breed for us...and here we are....

here are a couple pics of the girly and us!

IMG_0004.jpg

IMG_0008.jpg

IMG_0013.jpg

what a smashing husky you have there.

make sure you get loads of pics of her growing up, because it will happen so quick, and you wont remember it.

everyone at your base is going to want to spend time with beauty, huskies are a special breed, and everyone will want to look and touch.

oh and welcome to the forum

Hey ya scott & Nina, :wave:

Welcome to the site!! Your pup Beauty is such a cutie :D The site is great and everyone is really nice and would more then happy to answer any questions you may have. Really Look forward to chatting to you and hearing about Beauty.