Hello from Florida!

Hey everyone my name is Justin i'm from Ocala Florida (Central Part near UF). My and my girlfriend's (Jessa) pup is a black and white 5 month old Sibe and he is muh best bud. His name is Damien and for a good reason =P, If you guys have any questions please feel free to ask!

9637177_600.jpg

Most recent pic 5 months here.

Damien.jpg

Wrapped in a blanket he tore a hole through =P

Damn.jpg

About a week after bringing him home... He loves car rides!

lovely looking sibe, got a real cheeky looking face.

cats and sibes can get on, we have a couple of cats, and they will sleep on the bed together.

one of my friends has a cat that thinks its a dog, and will chase her greyhouds, then be chased, so funny to watch.

any way, looking forward to seeing more pics of your boy as he grows up

Hey ya Justin & Jessa, :wave:

Welcome to the site!! Damien is such a cutie and I bet he is giving you guys the run around LOL :D Love your pics and its really great Damien gets on well with your cat ki ki Im sure they will be the best of friends. Really look forward to chatting to you guys so please feel free to ask any questions!! The site is great and Im sure you will make loads of friends.:P