That Secret Show You Like?

Kara

So I thought I would start a thread where people could share that secret show they like. You know the show you watch that you don't tell people you watch. That show you watch that actually surprises yourself that you watch it and you just don't know why........

I'll start..............

I like Gold Rush on the Discovery Channel. I have no idea why, I just do, its not really me, but I can't get enough of it.

• 1 month later...

I have many TV guilty pleasures. although Im not sure how comfortable i am sharing them with you here?

Oh, ok then....you twisted my arm;

1. Confidential Shhh.....One ....shhhhh dont tell any one.....Born......remember Shush our little secret..... Every.......dont let them hear you repeat it back.......shshshshsh.....Minute. ( i also cry im afraid to admit)

2. Got to Dance - I get my Kevin Bacon freak on!

Doctor Who. I'm a HUGE fan. More than i'd like to admit... Who has a life-size Tardis cut out in their room...? :rolleyes:

Fawlty Towers. I must watch the same 12 episodes on Netflix at least once a month. No matter how many times I see it I laugh like an IDIOT gasping for breath every time, every episode!!

Don't watch much TV otherwise.

My guilty pleasure is Teen Mom on MTV. I love watching their lives train wreck.

Doctor Who. I'm a HUGE fan. More than i'd like to admit... Who has a life-size Tardis cut out in their room...? :rolleyes:

Fawlty Towers. I must watch the same 12 episodes on Netflix at least once a month. No matter how many times I see it I laugh like an IDIOT gasping for breath every time, every episode!!

Don't watch much TV otherwise.

My guilty pleasure is Teen Mom on MTV. I love watching their lives train wreck.

you have a life size tardis!!!!!!! OMG OMG PICS are needed!!!!!

Since I've been of work on long term sick tv is the only excited I get lol

This morning love holly and Phil

Being human

And police programs

Law and order UK and the USA ones ie SVU

Eastenders

One born every minute

I could go on but I think I've proved how sad I am lol

εїÃ· H εїÃ·