Hi all

Hi

I just want to say hi im new to the forums and a fairly new husky owner.

Im from the Uk

My litlle girl is 8 months now and my god she can run run and then morerunning then dig dig dig and swim swim swim.

What a fantastic bread they are ive always wanted one but never felt i could own one untill my mother got me her for my 40th birthday .

But anyway hi to you all i look forward to reading your posts and looking at some pics

Frosty & Laska

oh just seen your pics now :) gorgeous!! likes to swim then lol

great name too!

Yeah she loves to swim and then run into me and make me wet.

Wonder if you can answer a question for me. When i 1st got her she had a brown mask but now its almost gone , Not that it matters to me but is this a normal thing that can happen she has gone almost snow white from her face and all down her front.

you will find that her colour will change, Kimba is 15 months now and he's still changing lol makes them very unique but nothing to worry about :)

Thx for that i was wondering if i had a husky or a camillion

She has also this week come into season for the 1st time bless her she is a little confused at the mo . ill have to buy her some doggy chocs and it seems to help the wife at them times :D

Thx for that i was wondering if i had a husky or a camillion

She has also this week come into season for the 1st time bless her she is a little confused at the mo . ill have to buy her some doggy chocs and it seems to help the wife at them times :D

LOL !!!!

don't forget to get your wife some then - or she'll feel left out lol

Hey ya, :wave:

Welcome to the site!! everyone is really nice and you will make loads of friends. Look forward to chatting to you and seeing some more pics and hope to meet you guys at one of the meet up days. (the site has meet up days where all owners meet up with there Huskies)

Big welcome pawhugs to ya :D

Hello welcome to the pack :)

Your sibe is gorgeous!! Feel free to ask any questions and join in with the conversations and all the fun too :)

We have meet ups, usually around the midlands area, around the year. Hope you can make them, would be great to meet you all :)

Hope you enjoy the site and make many friends :D

Welcome to the site!! She looks really cute...

My girl (who is just 61/2 months) came into season on Saturday...she has been moping like anything! Where abouts in Northampton do you live? My sister lives near Abington Park...and we visit her quite often.