Terra Nova

aronoiiel

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I download it the day after it airs in the states each week.

Not bad so far. . . wish there was a "bit" more Dino action tho'

WHOO I'm not alone :D lol yeah I would love to see more dinos but I'm sure we will it's early yet. Once they get the characters well established though I read somewhere, heck if i can remember where, that they don't want to make it dino heavy so it'll be interesting I think to see how they balance that out :D

yea, i watch this, i had been looking forward to it for a long time but i cant help but feel a little let down by it... It has sooo much potential but it just felt like the writers were struggling with the "single episode story arcs" and am hoping they quickly advance the main story arc before it loses too many viewers because it desperatly needs a second series.... soo many potentially good series are cancelled after the first season. I watch this each week in the hope it will be its defining moment and solidify this series as finally living up to its potential without the OBVIOUS similariteies to lost.

I didnt like lost, it "lost" the plot eventually!

This we both enjoy watching, its on sky one. We record them so may be a few behind but last night watched the one where a man got gobbled by what looked like a t rex. Best bit of the episode "we found his boots" "hes walking round barefoot?" "no his feet were still in them" :doglaugh:

I didnt like lost, it "lost" the plot eventually!

This we both enjoy watching, its on sky one. We record them so may be a few behind but last night watched the one where a man got gobbled by what looked like a t rex. Best bit of the episode "we found his boots" "hes walking round barefoot?" "no his feet were still in them" :doglaugh:

I just got to that bit lol :D

I quite like it, but I'm not a "hard" Sci Fi fan. My three favourite TV programmes at the moment are Haven, Fringe and the amazingly wonderful Misfits.

I love Fringe, its a bit weird but maybe thats why I like it. Im also into Ringer and Secret Circle atm.