Issues Im aware of

Marc

Hi Guys,

Just a quick note to let you know of some issues that I am aware of on the forum.

• Membermap is not available

• 24hr posters not available

• Tapatalk not available

Having some serious issues with the above at the moment. The membermap I am hoping to get back fairly soon, the tapatalk I am awaiting an update for it so unfortunatly there isnt much I can do with that until it comes out. The 24 Hour posters is what has been killing the forum a few times today, so that has gone for the forseable until I have time to completely rewrite it myself. Something Ive been meaning to do for a while tbh.

staff online now doesnt appear to be showing either @Marc

There for me ... Check the very bottom left and check your on husky owners 1.1, not just husky owners. Either that or have you looked at it when there has been no staff online?

post-5754-13635094722376_thumb.jpg

post-1-13585996537172_thumb.png

The quote thing. Sometimes it adds what i've written to the quotes aswell. Maybe its just me?

Never seen that happen anywhere, but will keep my eye out ... and I quote to death LOL

EDIT .. thats because your writing between the quote tags ... its the only way it could possibly happen LOL

Never seen that happen anywhere, but will keep my eye out ... and I quote to death LOL

EDIT .. thats because your writing between the quote tags ... its the only way it could possibly happen LOL

Stupid me :rolleyes: Normally when i quote it goes to the end of the tags when i write. Prehaps im writing too fast for it lol

Posts in the rehoming section appear to be going straight in without approval. [or perhaps the mods are working super-fast?]

Nope .. thats a stroke of genious ;) .. New topics are approved by moderators, but the replies now are not as its is pointless. Once we know the topic is legit there is not much reason to keep moderating. And there is another cool part coming to this later too.

Nope .. thats a stroke of genious ;) .. New topics are approved by moderators, but the replies now are not as its is pointless. Once we know the topic is legit there is not much reason to keep moderating. And there is another cool part coming to this later too.

Hey, how'd that happen??? That almost makes sense!!! << laughing!! >>

Thats good. thumbsup.gif

Err... not so sure I like the new bit. I can't read anything in there now except the topic I posted.

For people under 500 posts this would be correct. Not sure if its working correctly yet however

My body dont work fix that smatarse :D

Nope ... cant fix that LMAO