Please help a Siberian Husky become the next face of Fido Canada!

ScubaJo

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Voted a bunch of times. Piper still at 11 with Niko at 10.

OH boy - the voting is getting stiffer and stiffer! Thanks for sticking with us everyone! Gosh I hope we can hold this position, and if we're lucky, crack the top 10!

Reaching out for some help! Please keep voting for Piper and asking for your friends to help out too!

www.fidocastingcall.ca/dogs/4853

post-8679-0-97562300-1365299545_thumb.jp

post-2915-13585999362722_thumb.jpg

5 more votes. :clap: for Piper's 10th place. Niko/Stephanie Kwong must hate us. I guess it does pay to join this forum ;)

Y'know - I told Steph I posted here and you guys were voting for any/all the huskies. I'm surprised she didn't join.

Wow!!! Cracked top 10!!! Thank you Husky-Owners for all your help in voting with us everyday!! YAY! Thanks for continuing to vote!!

Piper wrote a letter to her favourite cookie baker last week and asked for some help with bribing her dog friends in the community for votes, and much to her delightful surprise, Northern Biscuit wrote back saying "SURE!". We went to visit the cookie factory and boy was her nose twitching all the way from the parking lot! [The dog has a cookie sponsorship - I'm officially off my rocker... ]

Cookies for everyone!! We want to share these with everyone who's stuck by us from day one, please message me your mailing address and we'll put some in the mail to you!

post-95-0-72427100-1365340588_thumb.jpg

post-2915-13585999505705_thumb.jpg

post-2915-13585999505924_thumb.jpg

OMG! This is the coolest and cutest pick I've seen in a long time. Having a husky pup who loves the water, it gives me an idea of what she would look like if she ever gets to swim some place other than the kiddie pool. The Shark Fin is just toooo much...lol! :doglaugh:

Oh wow! She must have hit #8 while Canada was sleeping, we woke up and that little white dog that looks like something from Mars Attacks must have had a crowd voting in the early hours.

You guys are fantastic!! Thank you so much for voting for Piper everyday! 15..14(?) more days to go, we're slowly getting there, I hope we can hold our spot, or a spot in the top 10 at least! We've got to get a Sibe in there among the yorkies and puggles.

post-9358-0-67797600-1365522770_thumb.jp

post-2915-13585999891556_thumb.jpg

voted a couple times too. Niko is also making a comeback at 10 (from 12).

How did you take such cool pictures of the Husky Shark?

Niko's mommy recruited an army to do some mass voting for his resurrection. I'm good with our slow and steady hold/climb with a solid pack pulling us :) We're just so happy to be in the top 10 and so thankful to have all of your support! Yay Husky Owners!

Thank you so much for continuing to vote everyone!! Less than 2 weeks to go!

Husky Shark ;) - my primary financial hemorrhage goes towards underwater photography. The shot is called an "over under" and you need the right conditions to get it. Flat water is one. The other is the visibility of the water, as you know water is a filter of light and what makes the shot work is the amount of light from above water and below water hitting the camera is similar enough for your exposure to display all the details.

Here's what the set up looks like, I have a large dome port and a wide angle lense that allows the split view.

The last time I tried this shot was a dive in Iceland. If you're ever bored, I keep a gallery here - www.flickr.com/photos/scubajo

post-9358-0-90940800-1365522886_thumb.jp

post-2915-13585999896875_thumb.jpg

post-2915-13585999897104_thumb.jpg