Please help a Siberian Husky become the next face of Fido Canada!

ScubaJo

Thank you thank you! Truly appreciate your support! Piper's moved up to position #55 from the hundreds she was in early. I learned from the other participants in this contest that if you clear the cookies in your web browser, refreshed the page, you can vote again! What a great "feature" ;)

www.fidocastingcall.ca/dogs/4853

Thanks for continuing to move Piper up the ladder. Here's a clip from a few weekends ago to share, apparently only my husband can get her to sing (there was a Canadian Geographic special on wolves on TV at the same time too!)

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

re-voted

thanks for continuing to vote!!! it's getting tougher, but we're so thrilled and grateful for your support!

Niko is actually Piper's uncle (brother to her mother) - both are from the same breeder, his mommy actually was the one that told me about the cookie deleting from the browser - so we're rooting for both sibes to continue the climb together!!

Thank you everyone!!! Wow!! Piper is moving up thanks to all of your help! You guys are the best! Thank you thank you! Goodness, 3 more weeks of this :) My husband and I are so grateful for your support and Piper is just tickled pink!

Here she was at about 2.5 months old - wow - did time ever fly!! We survived through puppyhood thanks to reading all of the posts on this Husky-Owners. It's nice to know there's a group therapy out there :) (I don't miss waking up every 2 hrs or the protest pees!)

post-1092-0-66482500-1363973811_thumb.pn

post-2915-13585997528317_thumb.jpg