Please help a Siberian Husky become the next face of Fido Canada!

ScubaJo

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Voted several times. Nice to see the new #7 position.

Thanks for voting everyday with us Jaafar, so awesome to have your support! I sent an email to all my family and friends last night on how to "power vote", while many of them are already voting once a day at work and home, they readily jumped on to help with some more "strategic" voting. :) So now we know how these other dogs are moving!

Please keep voting everyone!! We're getting closer to the end of this contest! Go Husky Shark GO!

www.fidocastingcall.ca/dogs/4853

Ra back to no 8. Shall go on a mission today to vote on as many of the school computers as possible.

Thanks Tamsin!! Really appreciate all your help! Every dog in the top 10 is power voting all night long and that's why Piper keeps getting passed :( ... We're so lucky to have so many people voting for Piper on different computers, and every vote helps!

Thanks so much everyone for all your help! Go Husky Shark Go!!!

www.fidocastingcall.ca/dogs/4853

post-7-0-71233500-1366210773_thumb.jpg

post-2915-13586000623868_thumb.jpg

I have voted every day and have asked family & friends to vote as well :D

Thank you Rosemary!!!

Gosh - we're just bowled over by how much support the Husky Owner's has given us in this goofy contest. I would love to be able to throw a party for everyone (slightly logistically challenged), so when this is over, Piper is going to make a donation to the forum to thank everyone for their fantastic support!

dunno if its my computer or the voting site but i cant find piper /!!!!!

Woke up about 30 min ago, Piper doesn't seem to have a daylight saving's time switch... all the top 50 or so dogs are gone!! Someone emailed me at 2am EST to tell me Piper had beaten Niko and was ranked #5. So sometime in the last 3 hours something happend! There's nothing on the contest page from Fido either.

The only ones I recognize are the top 3 because Piper was side by side with two of them when she was in the 20s. Dog #1's owner was incredibly vocal on the Fido page early on saying everyone is cheating... she was at 28 at some point, so to be there, someone had to be "power voting" too - by that right if the contest scrubbed all the power voters - top 3 shouldn't be there either. Something fishy. I'll post as soon as I can find out anything!

Thanks for checking in and voting for Piper, you guys have been great.

Pipers at #5 wooo Niko is at 6 annnd I dont even remember where Marius is lol 2000 something. You didnt edit Pipers picture at all did you ?

http://www.fidocastingcall.ca/dogs/14700

^ Marius btw I dont expect to get far but its a donation to guide dogs :P

Thanks for voting with us Michelle! It was fun while it lasted!

Piper's photo was not edited at all, here's what the set up looked like to take the shot (oh and add a boat to cart us into the lake!):

post-7184-13665066369237_thumb.jpg

post-2915-13586000836232_thumb.jpg

Fellow Husky Owners, it's been a lot of fun with you - not sure what's going on with the Fido contest and the mass deletion of over 4000 dogs last night. Regardless of the outcome, we enjoyed connecting with family/friends who we haven't spoken to in a while, and also making new friends along the way!

Thank you to all of you for helping us with Piper's voting, Piper's made a $50 donation to the forum.

You guys all know Sibes, so you know we blatantly lied in Piper's Fido submission. I had only 255 characters to work with, but if I had more space, this is really what I wanted to write:

“She’s Fearless. She goes wherever you go, right beside you (only if you have her tied to your hip). She’s Intuitive. She knows just what you need, a shoulder to lean on or a jogging partner (only if you have something tasty in your hands). She’s Dependable. You can count on her to be there (only when she's crated, on a leash or in a small confined area). She’s On The Ball. Literally (only if you really want that ball more than she does). Piper is F-I-D-O (well, not today... ).â€Â

Here she is being a brat with another local sibe named Kelowna.

post-9454-0-45501100-1366529972.jpg

post-2915-13586000839037_thumb.jpg

Fellow Husky Owners, it's been a lot of fun with you - not sure what's going on with the Fido contest and the mass deletion of over 4000 dogs last night. Regardless of the outcome, we enjoyed connecting with family/friends who we haven't spoken to in a while, and also making new friends along the way!

Thank you to all of you for helping us with Piper's voting, Piper's made a $50 donation to the forum.

You guys all know Sibes, so you know we blatantly lied in Piper's Fido submission. I had only 255 characters to work with, but if I had more space, this is really what I wanted to write:

“She’s Fearless. She goes wherever you go, right beside you (only if you have her tied to your hip). She’s Intuitive. She knows just what you need, a shoulder to lean on or a jogging partner (only if you have something tasty in your hands). She’s Dependable. You can count on her to be there (only when she's crated, on a leash or in a small confined area). She’s On The Ball. Literally (only if you really want that ball more than she does). Piper is F-I-D-O (well, not today... ).”

Here she is being a brat with another local sibe named Kelowna.

[ATTACH=full]28263[/ATTACH]

Thankyou Jo thats very nice of you to do. Glad you are enjoying the site and met new husky owners you can call friends as this is what the site is all about :)