Please help a Siberian Husky become the next face of Fido Canada!

ScubaJo

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ill do it but I hope it doesnt becomee one of thos "popular" breed becasue of it :P

I was thinking the same thing too when she shot up... I'd like to think we can all keep pushing the message of responsible pet ownership across all breeds!

Speaking of breeds. Did you guys see all the movement in the top 20 from all the toy dogs? Pugs... poms... oi. Really? Those guys definitely have some large groups of voters behind them... thanks all of you keeping the voting going for the Sibes!! Go Piper Go! Go Niko Go!

www.fidocastingcall.ca/dogs/4853

Here's Piper in my husband's Sunbeam Alpine going for a ride.

post-7782-0-25180500-1364269930_thumb.jp

post-2915-13585997858079_thumb.jpg

voted now #16 :clap:

Thanks for keeping the huskies going everyone! Piper's still holding in the top 20, nice to know she was at 16 earlier today! Yay!

But oi, so the #1 and #2 dogs must have shown up shortly after that to push everyone down a couple of notches... where did they come from :eek: ...

Go Marius Go!! Go Piper Go!!

http://www.fidocastingcall.ca/dogs/4853 for Piper

http://www.fidocastingcall.ca/dogs/14700 for Marius

Thanks everyone, big husky hugs from the both of us, photo is fresh from last night

post-8737-0-17245000-1364420521.jpg

post-2915-13585998099323_thumb.jpg

voted. back at 16 with niko at 11.

Yay!! Go Huskies Go! We're still on page 1! :yahoo:

It's a slow climb for Piper, but a steady one, baby steps! How many more days left...? 22. :confused:

Let's see if Piper can pass Meeko the Pom next!

Meet Kelowna - this is Piper's best friend. She chased him around the other night, yanked his tail during a full speed sprint and had him do a 180 deg face pivot in the dirt. Priceless.

http://www.fidocastingcall.ca/dogs/12952

Thanks everyone for running beside us on this one! We're pack dogs right? Working better as a team :) Go Sibes Go!! (www.fidocastingcall.ca/dogs/4853)

Squeezing out every vote we can, and all the water in that Sham Wow fur!

post-5898-0-59156200-1364612248_thumb.jp

post-2915-13585998396406_thumb.jpg

voted hmmm thats very interesting how they owned by the same person and they appeared from now where !!!!!??????

Isn't it? Very very suspect... I think a number of folks are upset by this on the Facebook page for Fido, but as one gentleman put it - it's still a donation for a great cause... Let's get Piper and Niko up there and give this guy a run for whatever he's doing to stay up there!

Yay!! Go Huskies Go! We're still on page 1! :yahoo:

It's a slow climb for Piper, but a steady one, baby steps! How many more days left...? 22. :confused:

Let's see if Piper can pass Meeko the Pom next!

Meet Kelowna - this is Piper's best friend. She chased him around the other night, yanked his tail during a full speed sprint and had him do a 180 deg face pivot in the dirt. Priceless.

http://www.fidocastingcall.ca/dogs/12952

Thanks everyone for running beside us on this one! We're pack dogs right? Working better as a team :) Go Sibes Go!! (www.fidocastingcall.ca/dogs/4853)

Squeezing out every vote we can, and all the water in that Sham Wow fur!

[ATTACH=full]26943[/ATTACH]

Voted thats kinda creepy tho becasue the town next to me is named Kelowna...it means grizzley bear u know :P in the native language from here