Please help a Siberian Husky become the next face of Fido Canada!

ScubaJo

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys are fabulous! Thanks for continuing to vote for Piper - whatever you did resurrected her from 9 back to 8! Thank you, thank you!! We've got a tight race with the other sibe Niko, but it's so nice to see the two of them up there.

Here's Piper hanging out with her Piper airplanes at the flying club this weekend. The story's pretty simple on how we named her. My husband wanted an airplane. I wanted a sibe. I brought home the sibe and he got to name her. Now he can say "I wanted an airplane, but got you instead".

Thanks for hanging with us all the way through this voting! We are so grateful for all of Husky Owner's support!!

Husky shark thanks you!!

www.fidocastingcall.ca/dogs/4853

post-7184-0-97077700-1365951186_thumb.jp

post-2915-13586000289575_thumb.jpg

post-2915-13586000289748_thumb.jpg

25+ votes but still at 9. Remember, just use Internet Explorer privacy mode or Chrome Incognito window when right-clicking on the link to go in as often as you want.

BTW, everyone should also be voting for this forum on 1award (see my signature below). That one does require IP appdress so vote once from home and once from work, if you can.

25+ votes but still at 9. Remember, just use Internet Explorer privacy mode or Chrome Incognito window when right-clicking on the link to go in as often as you want.

BTW, everyone should also be voting for this forum on 1award (see my signature below). That one does require IP appdress so vote once from home and once from work, if you can.

Oh Cool! Voting for Husky Owners too! Thanks for flagging the 1award Jaafar. Will be voting for Piper and this forum!

Vote for Husky Owners: http://1award.co.uk/addvote.php?vote=9517

Vote for Husky Shark: www.fidocastingcall.ca/dogs/4853

Niko's been banging away on the keyboard straight for the last two nights apparently. The contest has unfortunately taken on a change of flavour - it's become who can do the most power voting and not get tired of doing it.

Please keep voting everyone, it's getting tougher so we really need your help to keep Piper in her hard earned spot! Thank you for all your support!

www.fidocastingcall.ca/dogs/4853

Here's the first DVD she pulled off the shelf to chew up - we knew she was aptly named when we saw this!

post-95-13661493003984_thumb.jpg

post-2915-13586000439792_thumb.jpg

Really cute picture of Piper. She just got a couple more of my votes ;) but is still at 9. Niko on the other hand steamrolled into 5th. At least Piper is not dropping.

Yeah - Niko blasted ahead in the last day and everyone is wondering how... Many of you following the top 20 dogs have noticed some of them are moving around in the ranks quite a bit and Piper had been pushed out a few times. Over the last week the dynamics of the contest changed dramatically when someone posted on the Fido Facebook page the loop holes in the voting system. It was promptly deleted by Fido but a number of people had seen the post - and we've been doing everything we can to hold our position since.

Do you bring a knife to a gun fight when everyone else is carrying a gun? I'm having a tough time with this since it was pretty hard earned voting that brought Piper up the ranks through all of you, my family/friends I keep spamming every 2 days, and the community canvassing we were doing with cookie bribes. Folks are voting, then deleting the cookies in their browser, refreshing the web page, and then voting again. The dogs that are moving forward have many many people doing this over and over again to shoot up to the top rankings.