Please help a Siberian Husky become the next face of Fido Canada!

ScubaJo

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Go doggies!!! Last day!

http://fidocastingcall.ca/dogs/14755

http://fidocastingcall.ca/dogs/14700

http://fidocastingcall.ca/dogs/4853

I was curious what the footprint would look like for Piper on this contest, of course this forum came up in the google search, but surprisingly, this popped up in a car forum too where an owner of another dog was asking for help voting for his dog :)

Tickled pink to have read this, made us all smile! A big husky howl for "globalc"!

post-1569-0-48334700-1367178995_thumb.jp

post-2915-13586001746154_thumb.jpg

Last day, yay! I have a feeling we're all getting turfed again. Fido's just put some legalize around "All votes will be checked for validity, rankings subject to change".

And again, no information regarding what criteria is being used for validity check.

Regardless of the outcome or wherever we end up - we had so much fun with you all. Thanks for voting along side us all the way.

I'm never entering another contest again. If I do - shoot me.

post-1569-0-81867200-1367179397_thumb.jp

post-2915-13586001814432_thumb.jpg

I will be annoyed for you if they try and change Piper's ranking. All the forum members have honestly voted for her and you have done some really hard work promoting her as the next face of Fido. You have also been a brilliant fundraiser for a very worthwhile charity. You have also not been selfish in just promoting Piper but also other dogs as well. I have enjoyed seeing all the pictures of Piper and please keep posting them she is a very good looking Piper is a real cutie pie.

Competition now closed and they say:

We'll be contacting the top candidates and will reveal the Grand Prize winner and the nine runners-up soon. Also, we'll let you know if we've reached our goal of donating $200,000 to Dog Guides. Take note that we’ll be checking all the votes to make sure they fall within our rules and regs so the ranking may change.

Let's hope Piper's in the top 10. ScubaJo has done a sterling job in promoting Piper and the competition which fund raised for Canadian Guide Dogs.

• 2 weeks later...

And the winner is....

The mini schauzer named Speedy!

Fido also donated an extra $20,000 to the Guide Dogs due to the massive amount of public participation. Yay!

They still have to announce the runners up... !

We actually had the chance to meet the other husky Niko at a recent consumer tradeshow for dog owners in Toronto. Unfortunately Niko's been a victim of a dog park incident gone bad and he's relearning how to meet other dogs so we had to keep the two well spaced apart for the photo op.

post-8087-0-94840300-1368036057.jpg

post-2915-13586004080741_thumb.jpg