Hi from Coventry

Guest AllenM

Guest AllenM

Hi everyone,, thought i better get this out the way as ive been told im useless by a certain member lol she knows who she is,,,,

Anyways im Allen and im owned by Mya who is now 4 1/2 months old shes a red and has already met with a few of you at the second husky meet which we really enjoyed,, lol both myself and mya.

I hope to get to know everyone a little better in the future and maybe get some good help and hints,, god knows i need it right now lol.

So as i hate doing this sort of thing,, i will leave it at that, and i hope to speak to many of you very soon.

Allen & Mya

about bloody time as well Allen LOL

Welcome to the Pack!! Was great to meet you and Mya at the second meet up - I think I can guess which member's been bullying you - I will have to have words with Nix, took her long enough to force you to post LOL

Looking forward to seeing you around anyway and seeing Mya again!!

Allen,

Great to have you on board HO and I have to say my little girl Freya has talked about little else other than Mya since we met you at the Second Meet :)

Thanks to Marc & Sarah we have a key ring & picture with Freya hugging Blaze and Mya that has pride of place on Freya's pin board....

Looking forward to your posts and some pictures of Mya whn you get the time to load them up.

Warm Regards from Hampshire,

Kevin & The Girls

hi good to see you was great to see you and mya at the 2nd meet hope to see you at the next one

there is a mini meet arranged for sunday at cannock chase.

if you click community at the top and then social groups and look at the midlanders there is some details in there.

looking forward to seeing you and mya around.

btw sukas eye is healing nicely so don't worry bout it.