Last Post Wins!, the person with the last post wins!!!!

Sarah

Used to do a lot of work with this boy at the rescue kennels I worked at until he was rehomed, Absolutely loved him would have brought him home if I could have.

post-5861-0-93925800-1417696687.jpg

• Like 4

He Certainly was a Gorgeous GSD.

he was indeed...still miss him and think will always miss him...this is how he went with us on our last holiday together...he could not walk far so every time he needed to go he would walk to his bike trailer and I would take him of site into the woods for his business and a short walk...

post-6001-0-69319800-1417697065_thumb.jp

• Like 2

Awwww I love your Doggy mobile.  That has got to be an all time favourite pic for me. X  You never forget the ones that live on in your heart.  Still miss my Rookie and Syd.  Wish I had had a doggy mobile for them to.

Any way must be off to feed the small chilly furries.  Lots of straw and hay now the weather is getting colder.  They have a little more food this time of year, but don't tell my vet, Obi and Evie were put in the obesity bracket and I was told of for feeding them to much... But they looked at me with those big brown eyes and said "Mummy I'm hungry".  :rolleyes:

• Like 2

Uh oh!  My parent's had a leaky conservatory when I was a little kid.  Dad's always been a bit tight fisted with his pennies, so he just shoved a load of buckets all over the floor until the next summer when he could fix the problem himself.  They used to get annoyed with me coz i kept playing with the buckets and moving them around, lol. 

Hope Alan can sort out your leaky conservatory when he gets home.....not long now!  :up: