Last Post Wins!, the person with the last post wins!!!!

Sarah

Been to the Doctors today... and went to the wrong surgery... lol.... I got water in my ear the other day trying to wash my hair with one hand..... Seems like I have loads of wax in them and I need to try putting olive oil in them.. ???? has any one done this before ??? do I add bazil and garlic. :D

I have the eardrops you get in the pharmacy my son has very waxy ears the only thing his dad ever gave him lol. Ive been doing it wrong though been using cotton buds. Hope u get on tho
  • Like 1

When we tried the ear candles I have to say they didn't really do much. In all honesty his ears were pretty bad so it may have been simply that his ears were too compacted for the candle to take effect. I don't really know. Was fun though! [emoji2]

• Like 1

When we tried the ear candles I have to say they didn't really do much. In all honesty his ears were pretty bad so it may have been simply that his ears were too compacted for the candle to take effect. I don't really know. Was fun though! [emoji2]

I've never heard of doing it from home im missing out. I may train in it.
  • Like 1

Ha ha... The olive oil, Made me deaf, which is a good thing as that means I can't hear people asking me to do things :D   After reading the ear wax candles solution I firmly believe this is not an option  for me.  Emm now I use cotton bud sticks so may be this is my own fault and will try not to use them. 

Of to have my final check up today so fingers crossed I can stop wearing the plaster, it itches. Still can't use a fork probably but can use my hand to control the lead.  I thank my mum for her horse obsession teaching me to hold reins properly as this has held me in good stead the last couple of days.

• Like 2