Last Post Wins!, the person with the last post wins!!!!

Sarah

Not made with this coffee is it. ????????????

Morning :D

Nope did not know they did type of coffee  LOL...but then that could not be to good for me would be drinking to much...:D

• Like 1

OOOOOPs you do now..... You would never sleep a, vicious circle would develop. JD out the bottle during the night with JD Coffee to follow when the sun rises.    :(  Oh no what have I done... I have created the Anti circle of life man.... :(

:rofl:  :rofl:

Been to the Doctors today... and went to the wrong surgery... lol....  I got water in my ear the other day trying to wash my hair with one hand..... Seems like I have loads of wax in them and I need to try putting olive oil in them.. ???? has any one done this before ??? do I add bazil and garlic. :D

Hubby had to do this as a cheap alternative to ear drops. It softens the earwax and helps it to break up in order to get it out....think he had to do it a week prior to getting his ears syringed. I used to like calling him rude words quietly whilst smiling at him so he thought I was saying something nice, lol. Good games! :up:

• Like 1

If you are lucky it softens the wax enough so that you don't need syringing. The pain I had was caused by an infection, not excess ear wax so I only did it for a few days before I got to see my doctor - I thought that I was going to have to have my ears syringed and was trying to get ahead of the game.

• Like 1

Lol. The amount of gunk in my hubbys ears I am surprised he heard anything at all. Should have made a candle with the wax....or maybe not! Just realised it would make my room stink to high heaven. We tried those holistic ear candles. Hilarious! And in my hands very lethal, lol.

• Like 1

I have just caught up on this.. My friend suggested the candles, but I think I would set the house on fire, if not myself.  So I have this idea for application.  I have various syringes for dosing various animals with various solutions so I am going to borrow one clean it fill it with warm olive oil and gentle squirt it in my ear.   (less basil and garlic). I have heard syringing is pain full. :( 

• Like 1