tattoo's

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my cousin had one on her next to hip area...and she said it was really painful...I had one on my lower back and to be fair, the only time it hurt was when he began a new section..it quickly went numb and felt like it was just someone drawing on me with a biro...Never rated any numbing creams myself, they do absoloubtly squat to adults..work well on tiny kids with thin skin for blood tests though!

Ive not had any myself but a friend from college has a few small ones and said they dont really hurt but it can depend how much pain your body can take really. My step sister also had her daughters name tatoo'd on her arm and said it didnt hurt but she was extremely nervous and was told to go and eat/drink something like chocolate which helped her.

I have heard that if you have either a very detailed or very colourful tattoo they can hurt more than a more basic one.

I want to get a tat done but whats taking me so long is deciding what I want as they are permenant so I want to make sure I choose one I can live with!

I want to get a tat done but whats taking me so long is deciding what I want as they are permenant so I want to make sure I choose one I can live with!

Me too! Been thinking of having Bo's paw print done somewhere. Have an internet friend who had her wolf's paw print done - waaaaay nice looking and inspired me.

Me too! Been thinking of having Bo's paw print done somewhere. Have an internet friend who had her wolf's paw print done - waaaaay nice looking and inspired me.

that be nice and maybe get his name written within in the paw or underneath :)

I would like a butterfly and have the wings shaped into a wolfs head (or maybe a husky's head). So it looks a little like this photo (which inspired me) but the head would shape the wings if you get me

[ATTACH]2174[/ATTACH]

Nix.....something to think about....my friend was told not to have one on her belly as if you get pregnant it gets streched and then looks pretty rubbish afetr bump is gone! She was advised to wait till she'd had kids before getting a tat on her belly so she went for one on her shoulder instead!