July's Husky Of The Month

Remember one photo per sibe can be entered

No votes for your own sibes when the poll goes up

This month theme:

Days Out

we would like to see photos of your sibe/s on a day out, this can be photos from long walks, on the beach, at a dog show/rally, meet ups, etc etc

Now due to the type of theme for this month I will allow you to enter multiple group photos of your sibe/s as long the amount you enter doesnt exceed the amouth of sibes you have and you mention which sibe your are "pointing out" in that photo. For example I have 3 sibes so I could enter 3 group shots of them but in each photo I would have to point out which sibe is being entered in that photo (see below, as i will be entering one group shot of my boys)

EDIT: If any of you have any probs just let me know :)

Good luck everyone :)

Here is my 1st entry which is aimed at Bandit due to his big smiley face!!!

[ATTACH]1901.IPB[/ATTACH]

and I am entering this one of Marley:

[ATTACH]1902.IPB[/ATTACH]

and finally this one of Gizmo

[ATTACH]1903.IPB[/ATTACH]

post-44-13585943169315_thumb.jpg

post-44-1358594317_thumb.jpg

post-44-13585943170942_thumb.jpg

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm entering this one of Mickey:

l_8780d56221c946af95a93e4cf47089d1.jpg

We were at a lure coursing event. He had done it a few times (and beat everyone obviously). So we were standing next to the field. The fence was in his way so my Fiance held him up to watch. He's never looked so happy.

Cheyennes will come later.

bugger i cant do this uploading lark and its such a shame as kodi is obviously the most handsome out of everybody..;)

You cannot upload straight from your hard drive... forst you must upload your photos to a photo sharing program like "Photobucket" or "Facebook"... then, from there yu may upload to this forum using the "insert image" icon on top... I hope this helps!... can't wait to see Kodi!!!

Sandy

Ok lets see if i get this right!!!

Have put two, as i didn't know if the first was focusing on Josh too much! If it is, please pick the second one for the poll!!

DSC07553resize.jpg

ETA: Taken out the second pic, unless people ask me to change it back!