Cartoon Doggy Pictures to order

Staceybob

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First Commission for Louise completed: Storm!

270675_10150268576783088_645433087_7678194_3919094_n.jpg

Stacey xxx

And in case you didnt think I love it, it is my screensaver on my computer, phone, my avatar on here and my profile pic on FB too!!!!!!!! :goodjob: you are awesome Stacey. Cant wait to see Angels now. xxxxx

@Staceybob can you only do animals? only ask as thought it would be cool to have the kids too? xx

I can attempt kids but it's something I've never tried before. It's always worth a try I suppose? No point in holding off new attempts. If you want me to try drawing one of your kids, let me know and I'll trial it before even considering any payments for them.

I've just been asked to draw images for a guy who develops games :D hopefully I will be able to get some financial help through doing this :)

Stacey xxx

I can attempt kids but it's something I've never tried before. It's always worth a try I suppose? No point in holding off new attempts. If you want me to try drawing one of your kids, let me know and I'll trial it before even considering any payments for them.

I've just been asked to draw images for a guy who develops games :D hopefully I will be able to get some financial help through doing this :)

Stacey xxx

ok will take some decent pics first lol. x

wow angel looks fab!!!

and wow let us know how the game thingy goes :D how cool will it be to say - yeh see that husky in that game - i know who drew that! LOL

Yeah they've even asked me to put any ideas forward for any games, so Im going to suggest that we make a sledding game :D

Stacey xxx

Yeah they've even asked me to put any ideas forward for any games, so Im going to suggest that we make a sledding game :D

Stacey xxx

cool a rpg husky game where u actually get to be the husky - would be so cool - u start off as a lil puppy n go on adventures n stuff n you grow up throughout the game as time goes on would be cool

cool a rpg husky game where u actually get to be the husky - would be so cool - u start off as a lil puppy n go on adventures n stuff n you grow up throughout the game as time goes on would be cool

:goodjob: thats wicked idea Nix. See @Staceybob we told you you were talented.

Will do, all recieved!

Current list has 4 pictures on it so I'll get cracking on them asap.

:goodjob: thats wicked idea Nix. See @Staceybob we told you you were talented.

Thank you XD I've just been talking to the developer about the husky game and he believes there is a good potential market for it, so I'll be designing some different styles of huskies for the game and then we'll meet again to talk about how we'd like it to go.

We are hoping to have it so you can choose your own husky and develop your own team.

Stacey xxx