Cartoon Doggy Pictures to order

Staceybob

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Anne , I haven't forgotten Kira. I'm in the process of sketching her now. I'm hoping to get her done for you asap.

@cas , Hey just letting you know I haven't forgotten about your order either. With the pressure from my doctor for me to lose weight, working on developing this husky game, doing therapy and working with people are their dogs, I've struggled to get some time to do the pictures. It is my birthday coming up which I know I am dedicating a 3 day break for as I've been asked to, so I'm going to try and get yours done before my birthday which is the 7th August.

Sorry for the delay guys!

Stacey xxx

@Anne , I haven't forgotten Kira. I'm in the process of sketching her now. I'm hoping to get her done for you asap.

@cas , Hey just letting you know I haven't forgotten about your order either. With the pressure from my doctor for me to lose weight, working on developing this husky game, doing therapy and working with people are their dogs, I've struggled to get some time to do the pictures. It is my birthday coming up which I know I am dedicating a 3 day break for as I've been asked to, so I'm going to try and get yours done before my birthday which is the 7th August.

Sorry for the delay guys!

Stacey xxx

mines on the 5th!!!!!

@Stacey ,wow didnt expect it to be ready so soon ,thanks very much I love it :Dxx captured her soft brown eyes and big smile :D

Over the moon you like it! Hope you didn't mind the outdoorsy background that I put to it. I just felt it suited her expression XD.

Thanks for taking out an order and I hope you found it worth it :)

Stacey xxx

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Cas, just letting you know that I am starting to sketch yours tonight :) Sorry about the wait, but with my birthday and everything, it's been hectic!

Thanks for your patience!

Stacey xxx

No probs Stacey, can't wait to see them. Thanks.:)