Cartoon Doggy Pictures to order

Staceybob

Currently Open to orders

So you've probably seen my art work around the forum at some point. I would love to continue to offer my art work for free, but with our recent trip to the vets and the large amount of time that it takes for me to complete the pictures, I have decided that it would be more practical to start offering them at a price.

A few of you have already asked me previously if you can have one, but due to large volume, I will no longer be offering my pictures for free, however, if for some reason you cannot make an order with me, it doesn't mean that I'll never draw your dogs as I am actually working on a fanfiction type thing which will have a supporting picture with it each time a chapter is published, meaning that if your dog is featured in the fanfic, they could be drawn. More information will be posted on this soon as I need to see how much attention it will attract first.

I will be selling my art work in stages.

Sketch, Lineart, Coloured, Shaded and background.

With coloured and shaded, a simple background will already be included in the price. If you want a more detailed background, then you will be charged a fee as the backgrounds take hours to complete.

Sketch - £4

x3svvp.png

Simple and rough. Sketches are simply what's drawn out on paper as a starting point.

Lineart - £4.50

2rfdf85.png

Digitally re-drawn image. Basic lines and provided in .png format so as you can colour them yourself or you can print them out for your kids to colour.

Coloured incl coloured lineart and a simple flat colour background - £5

11bki77.png

Simple flat colours with coloured lineart. A simple flat coloured background or gradient can be added and is included in the price.

Shaded - £6 (£5.50 for Pure white dogs as there is less depth to work)

2vnlyef.png

Fully digitally shaded image with multiple layers of light and dark tones. Adds fur depth to the image and makes them look less flat. Simple coloured or gradient background is included within the price.

This gives you the option of a finished product that resembles this look:

271019_10150257914248088_645433087_7572425_1194390_n.jpg

264021_10150258901573088_645433087_7583198_3316780_n.jpg

Full image with detailed background - £8

282503_10150265194018088_645433087_7642870_4157437_n.jpg

Backgrounds take several hours to complete. Scenery can be anything to your choice. Please specify your ideal scenery. Ended results can become anything like:

3f4ba5069dfd189929c8f81179488163.png

405a76631c433c5509e184824e43c8e9.png

Sedici_in_the_morning_by_Staceybob.png

8bd380c60f3ea6c0ad8502f6617cd926.png

Payment

Payment is asked to be sent via paypal (PM me for paypal details and to make your order). Payment is asked to be sent prior to any drawings being made, should their be any problems, refunds can be made, provided a reason is provided and the picture hasn't already gone into development.

For any further details feel free to ask!

I hope to do some business with you :)

Current Orders

Stacey xxx

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ill have 1 of ALL 3 of mine if u can stacey a full 1 with background ect - but i have no money atm so will let u know on payday :) be awesome to have it up n framed on my wall :) i love what u did with blaze n skylas pix so deffo gonna buy 1 off u :)

Awesome thank you XD

Also it doesn't just have to be dogs, so if anyone has another pet like a cat that they'd like drawn, I am happy to draw felines and other animals too.

Stacey xxx

I am thinking i would like one of Marley for hubby

how much notice do you need.

our Anniversary is middle of August

and i need to get a nice pic of Marl's for you

love the 1 you did of Blaze and Skyla,so would want background similar to that.

:D:D

I am thinking i would like one of Marley for hubby

how much notice do you need.

our Anniversary is middle of August

and i need to get a nice pic of Marl's for you

love the 1 you did of Blaze and Skyla,so would want background similar to that.

:D:D

Notice as soon as possible really. If you need it before the middle of August then if you ordered within sort of the next week, I could get that done for you. If you'd like a portrait type picture like Blaze and Skyla's, please send me a couple of photos of Marleys face and shoulders from different angles.

It would come to a total of £6 :)

Stacey xxx

I would like a full background one of Kissuna. But wouldn't be able to pay until the beginnig of the month.

Okie dokie, if you could prepare photographs and give me the idea of the background you'd like then I can put you on the list to be started at the beginning of August?

Stacey xxx

Hi Stacey I will leave it up to you watever you think will suit me ,thanks Anne x:D

Hey Anne,

How would you like the picture to be? Lineart? Coloured? Shaded? Detailed background? Seperate images or both dogs in the same?

Having both in the same picture is cheaper but will be less detailed like Oisin and Indigo's as you aren't concentrating on the their facial build.

Take a look at the price listing and examples in the first post if you cant decide :)

Updated the first post with current pending orders.

Stacey xxx

oooohhhh so excited. stupid question? do you just send us the pic online?

Yes all pictures are digitally sent, properly made sketches can be posted if people would like the originals but I would ask that the postage is paid.

Tracey i will go 2 seperate full thanks ,pm me the paypal link to pay x

I'll drop you a PM Anne :)

Stacey xxx