Embroidered Patch Artwork - Look Look Look

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wwhhhhhaatttt I like the one uve done! I was being Genuine Lou! :(

its not you its just one person wants it orange, one wants it black aaaaaaaggghhhh. I have now asked them to try it orange so if it turns out awful i will ask for the original black and they will think i am a huge pain.

its not you its just one person wants it orange, one wants it black aaaaaaaggghhhh. I have now asked them to try it orange so if it turns out awful i will ask for the original black and they will think i am a huge pain.

Aw, sorry about that. No way I meant to say I want and NEED the text in orange, it was just meant jokingly. Think I would like it having the letters in a better contrast with the background as I would really want to advertise the forum as good as possible but won't even be slightly bothered about it if it came in black. I really like it either way.

edit: Do what you think is the best for the badge :)

I think it looks great!!! How can I get one??? How much are they?? :)

Hun Im so sorry but they are all taken for this order now. I ordered 60 and should have ordered 70 really but not sure if i can change it now. I have one person who hasnt replied and i reserved 2 for her, 1 is already taken if she doesnt have it but i can put you on reserve for the other?

:winner: and for those who wanted them and missed out I have asked for another 10 to be added to the order. Once i have this confirmed it will be first come first served.

Also I wanted to add that when I first sorted the prices out it was for them at the quantity of 50 and now they are going down I may have overcharged some people. :sorry: wasnt intentional and I wanted to know if people would agree to the extra being paid into the overseas fund for here? its a matter of about 20p per badge.

:winner: and for those who wanted them and missed out I have asked for another 10 to be added to the order. Once i have this confirmed it will be first come first served.

Also I wanted to add that when I first sorted the prices out it was for them at the quantity of 50 and now they are going down I may have overcharged some people. :sorry: wasnt intentional and I wanted to know if people would agree to the extra being paid into the overseas fund for here? its a matter of about 20p per badge.

Thats fine and don't worry about it.x

fine with me - whats 40p or so lol paypal usually rob that off us anyway lol

Thats fine and don't worry about it.x

I wanted to come clean as I didnt want to rip off you lot coz you are my friends. (not that i would rip off anyone anyways coz im not like that) thanks for the understanding. xxxxx