Love u 4ever ICE

found this section real meaningful.....a place for me to wrote something on my mind...

ICE, a white german shepherd of mine past away abt slightly more than a year ago..... due to illnesses..sigh.... and tht's the 1st time i teared since i were 16.... :(

always remb tht 1st day she were in the hse and hiding under the table in my bedroom..... shy, cute and so harmless....

Sorry for not able to give you as much as i could...

You will always live in my heart,

Love you forever ICE....

Run free Ice.

We have had two white shepherds.

Bear who passed 18 months ago, a gentle giant cuddle bunny

and Echo who we got as a companion for him.

Echo is our Girly.

She now rules our pack of 4 :)

sad thing is whenever u come across some things or items that reminds you of them.... sigh...

at times when i look back... really hate myself for being impatience at times .... guess we grew up from there... nvr wait till it's too late, always cherish everything....and in the moment.....

hope every single one's in the pack are happy n healthy..... :kimba2:

everyone will have regrets at some point

you will always feel you could have been more patient and done things differently

be it with your dogs or family....thats life.

remember the happy times you shared with Ice,dont beat yourself up about things you cant change!:)

the beauty of a dogs love is its totally unconditional....take comfort in knowing Ice loved you till the end xx