Ben the mini daschund sunbathing with my Dad...^~^

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup...;)he's going to be 12 years old this September...pretty laid back and calm boy, huuuge different with Raven...They don't get along though...Raven is too rough for Ben...so we have to keep them apart from each other...:( Especially when Ben running from the corner of our backyard towards me....Whoops...:arghh: Raven's prey drive instinct is ON...he chased Ben like he was a rat or chicken for meal... :duh:

That's the only recent photo of Ben...His coat color is dapple...black-a little bit brown-and whitish grey...the white muzzle you see in the pic...is his whitish grey coat...

I was gonna ask how old he is, that white muzzle says that he's up in years. Many more good ones, please!

That's the only recent photo of Ben...His coat color is dapple...black-a little bit brown-and whitish grey...the white muzzle you see in the pic...is his whitish grey coat...:)

• 2 weeks later...

They're awesome...Thanks for sharing ur mini doxies pic...:) I still don't know..."WHAT"...but it's about the mini doxies eyes...when they look at you...it's calming...melting........:redface1: sorry...can't describe it very well...:D Anyway...if i'm feeling down or not feeling very well just cuddle with Ben and those "bad things" goes away...;)

I know the look you're talking about! My doxies are named Bella and Peanut. They have a really soulful look in their eyes, you can't stay mad at them no matter what they did lol.

yup...soulful look...that's it...Ben my mini doxies...used that look to all of us including our guest...and manage to get treat from all of them...it worked 100% everytime...never failed...not once...;)

Aawwww they are all cute :D one question though does anybodies husky sunbath :/ my girl who is black is always sitting in the sun trap on the hottest of days :) you have to shout her in or she is sick. Think she gets sun stroke!

:P Not mine...Raven never sunbathing...we often play soccer at noon at the backyard...when he can't get hold of the volley ball with his mouth ...and bring the ball to shady place...he goes ballistic...doing the husky lap in frustration cause it's hot...:angry: :pictures:of ur husky sunbathing...would love to see them...:)

*raises up my hand* I think Dime is one of those weird huskies that likes to sunbathe

Same for U too Olivia...:pictures: of Dime sunbathing...when U really10x can see the sun shine brightly in the pic...:D I'm sooooooo exited to see a husky sunbathing...Raven is ok walking around at our backyard when the sun is "shining"...but my cousin's husky name Falcon...:huskyfall:...he absolutely terrified of sunlight...He acted exactly like a vampire in the movie (try watch vampire diaries)...:P It's like the sunlight is going to make him vaporized into ashes... :eek: