Out and about - post pics here

Sarah

• Replies 934
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

so out and about, suki is so happy to be out walking (after her spey) that she doesn't even try to walk off, she is on an extendable lead, but is just walking next to us

4529055_cffb982b65_l.jpeg

micha wondering where suki is

4529054_1778146622_l.jpeg

a starling we saw close up

4529056_ff6b97d65f_l.jpeg

poor micha so tired after hunting down rabbits (not very well) she slept on my daughters head

4529057_a8f08f914c_l.jpeg

its a kodak z915 its not a brilliant one, but it takes ok pics sells for about £130

i got it because it has a large zoom (10x) and because i have a kodak camera previously that i was impressed with.

the only problem i have with this camera is, in bright light it takes fantastic pictures, but in ordinary light they are just ok.

its a kodak z915 its not a brilliant one, but it takes ok pics sells for about £130

i got it because it has a large zoom (10x) and because i have a kodak camera previously that i was impressed with.

the only problem i have with this camera is, in bright light it takes fantastic pictures, but in ordinary light they are just ok.

Thanks David - I have a Cannon which is ok for the price, but want something with a better zoom.

and she is off!!!!!!!!!!! the lead that is, suki is allowed to run like a nutter again now she has had her stiches out

4557636_a8b5344608_l.jpeg

its the illusive huskagator again

4557638_352962faa8_l.jpeg

i think the reason our 2 dont run off is because there is so much going on. micha spent a good 5 minutes locked in this pose

4557639_4e280d838c_l.jpeg

and a robin i have been trying to take a picture of for months, but everytime i get my camera out suki goes to investigate

4557640_05ef8410fd_l.jpeg