Out and about - post pics here

Sarah

• Replies 934
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

me again

so out and about, suki is getting fitter, but still cant keep up with micha. she is having a good time though

gallery_481_181_35170.jpg

look im near water and not wet.................... yet

gallery_481_181_301438.jpg

now i am lol

gallery_481_181_30029.jpg

i would love to know what she is dreaming about. i flipped it because i think its funnier

gallery_481_181_41972.jpg

i think sandy wins it hands down, her pictures are always just right, however if i ever get a camera like hers maybe i can take pics as good, let me sort out todays offerings

so we went to chertsey meads and suki and micha ran off round the field

gallery_481_181_163710.jpg

then they came running back over

gallery_481_181_98963.jpg

micha looks a bit odd

gallery_481_181_90981.jpg

nope she just found another 2 white huskies (micha is the one walking away)

gallery_481_181_168436.jpg

Maria, Sasha is gorgeous! Love the picture with snow on her nose! Beautiful! :wub:

David, how often do us husky owners go on & on about wishing we could let ours off lead like you, then you meet another bloke with 2 more off lead!! Amazing! Did Micha get the hump cos the others were interested in Suki? :D

Great pics, guys, keep them coming

We took Myshka back to see her breeder (and Mum Koda, Dad Ket & sister Tish) yesterday over on the Wirral. While over there, we took the dogs for a walk on New Brighton beach ... it was a beautiful day, a little chilly, but it didn't stop the dogs paddling! I thought they'd have A) knocked down the sandcastles or B) piddled on them! But they left them alone! :lol:

gallery_144_2_692471.jpg

gallery_144_2_1745718.jpg

We took Myshka back to see her breeder (and Mum Koda, Dad Ket & sister Tish) yesterday over on the Wirral. While over there, we took the dogs for a walk on New Brighton beach ... it was a beautiful day, a little chilly, but it didn't stop the dogs paddling! I thought they'd have A) knocked down the sandcastles or B) piddled on them! But they left them alone! :lol:

wow must be nice to be able to go to the beach in february lol.....this is the closest we got to the beach up here. may have been a little more trees and a little more snow, but hey, the dogs LOVED it!

019.jpg

026.jpg

036.jpg

034.jpg

040.jpg

and of course they never stay in the pose you want when you're trying to take a picture.

041.jpg

050.jpg

IMG_4084.jpg

IMG_4093.jpg

IMG_4098.jpg

IMG_4103.jpg

IMG_4108.jpg

and my favourite one of them all.

IMG_4111.jpg

David, how often do us husky owners go on & on about wishing we could let ours off lead like you, then you meet another bloke with 2 more off lead!! Amazing! Did Micha get the hump cos the others were interested in Suki? biggrin.gif

Great pics, guys, keep them coming

its a ballancing act with micha, she likes to push it. recently we thought she might have reached the end of her off lead, as she was begining to play up, but she has so much energy, that we would have to get her to pull us places to burn it up, but she is behaving. suki follows what micha does.

quite a few huskies are off lead round here, there is a black and white one who lives on a farm, who ocasionally runs after deer, and a jogger with one red/white and one grey husky/white who he runs with off lead, then there is a mall at horsel common, oh and a northern inuit? down the local park, then there was logan and saskia also.

cant think of any more off the top of my head lol.