Out and about - post pics here

Sarah

• Replies 934
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

micha down our local park,she looks odd at the moment as her coat is blowing, she has patches of thick fur and normal fur.

4452420_7e51b45ac4_l.jpg

suki and micha running round the park, micha begining to turn her head to see if suki is keeping up sadly the picture doesnt convey the speed

4452418_05c0b91d74_l.jpg

I think that trampoline does need a bit of attention, David :rolleyes::lol:

Love the pic of Suki in the water, so tranquil - great pics again, thank you! :D

Cathy, I dunno how but I missed the crazy lady pics :huh: :blushed: I love seeing the huskies in what should be their natural climate, beautiful pics (even with the crazy lady!) :crazydance:

rode down the canal yesterday, after about 45 minutes we came across this field full of rabbit holes, there were probably more holes than field, at this point i sat down and waited and waited and waited.

after 2 hours of running from hole to hole i put them back on their leads and we went back home. they never managed to catch even 1 rabbit, infact we only saw 1 rabbit , and there was no chance of my 2 catching it with all the holes

4473143_441fa99eaf_l.jpeg

Suki spots a rabbit making a break for it

4473144_6066ac4f83_l.jpeg

all this digging is hot and thirsty work

4473145_cae34469a0_l.jpeg

On your marks...ready....set.........GO

4473146_c4d7f3747b_l.jpeg