Hi From Matt in Somerset

Hi Everyone

I am Matthew or Matt as I like to be be called. My girlfriend is Natalie. We lived in Somerset and so far have two Sibes Shyla a two year old bitch a rescue from a local animal sanctuary, Keyuh our pup who is now coming up to Five months old and is little pesky! We have recently start to work Shyla in Harness and she is doing so much better for it. On Saturday we shall be starting our next project with some help from our friend Jon 'The kennels and run' hopefully this will be completed by the end of June.

Please feel free to help myself and Nat out with any advice that you feel we may benefit from.

Thanks

Matt

P.s Hope to speak with most of you soon!

hiya welcome to the pack :)

Congrats on your sibes :)

You mentioned working them in harnesses - are you planning on going to any ralleys? We've just had our first meet up (03.05.09) and will be having another one very soon - hope you can come to the next one :)

Looking forward to seeing some pics!!