Comp Ideas

Marc

Just thought I would put a quick post up to see if any of you have ideas for fun competitions on the forum that can be run throughout the year, whether these be monthly comps or just one offs. We have a few in store that will be running, some by myself and some by Amy however its always good to see the excellent ideas some of you lot come up with.

So in short, if you have a competition idea, get a reply on this thread and we'll see what we can do with it. Please note that all competitions will be spread out throughout our yearly schedule (yep, we're organised now lol) so dont worry if you dont see them straight away, it will simply being a case of spreading them all out so we're not confusing our little selves with 10001 comps a week lol.

Just to clarify ....... Most Dirty Photo? lol ....

Aw come on ... I'm not the only one thinkin it ...

Sarah ... The spot the difference is an excellent unique idea .... +rep

Movies - can you change the plot?

Think of a film title/name and then lose the last letter of the title to give a new plot to the film. The example I heard was: The Da Vinci Cod - a film that has a plot about fish based conspiracy theories.

World's most useful invention

When our 18 year announced over dinner that the ipod was the world's most useful invention I just had to argue that it is in fact the internal combustion engine.

But then I thought I'd ask around................

best in motion pic? running jumping kind of thing, and could have a best friend pic.. where there is more than one in the pic (ie. best dog friend, best toy friend... ect)

could also start video comps with the same ideas. (play time, walk, commands, crazy running around.. ect)

I like the idea of best friend pic :) added to rep

We do have a husky clip of the month for video entries (held in members videos section) which for now Im just keeping to basic any husky clip but when it has been going for a while may look at ways to get a few 'twists' into it ;)