CRASH

Kells xx

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoa - talk about lucky pups, other than the poor little guy that hit the windscreen! Kudos and +1 to you, Kells... smile.gif

omg crash is the cutest thing you've ever seen!!!! looks just like a black dobby the house elf from harry potter!!!!!

Now I really can't wait to see the pictures! Can't quite picture a black Dobby-the-Chihuahua! laugh.gif

OMG there are some morons around.

year before last just after xmas it was snowing and my partner was putting rubbish out one night. He heard a high pitch squealing/screaming noise.

It was 3 teenager throwing something to each other and swinging something round , my partner shouted over and asked what the hell they were doing and they dumped 'what they had' on top of the wheelie bin next to them and ran. When my partner went to investigate it was a tiny rottweiler/cross pup (werent sure if she was full). Probably not even old enough to leave her mummy :(

We had her almost 6 months but when the landlord came to do the gas check he said no we couldnt keep her as apparently we had, had complaints about barking. We had to rehome both our dogs (we also rehomed an older rottie) or lose our home :(

He later found out it wasnt our dogs barking after another complaint was made months after we rehomed.

Anyway heres a pic of her a few days after my partner found her

18139_229326508058_535068058_3266083_1220457_n.jpg

18139_229326528058_535068058_3266086_6719606_n.jpg