CRASH

Kells xx

right so i was picked up by my m8 izzys mum in her 09 mustang (think bumblebee in silver)

we are in eynsham where she lives and there are some kids chucking DOGS at cars......4 dogs land in the car and one hits the windscreen.....

izzys mum swerves and hit a golf.......a police car was behind the golf and managed to nab one of the kids....

no people were seriously hurt......izzy n her mum took mum and 3 pups and i have 1

i think its a chi puppy, its housetrained and about 10 weeks old!!!!!!

will post photos soon

kells

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

awwwwh :wub: i love chi's......there is a couple who live on my estate who have two- one brown and one black with a white eye patch....they are so funny..always yap away at shiloh whenever we see them :lol: shiloh jst struts past as if to say "yeah yeah, i'll get you one day mwah ha ha ha " :lol: :lol:

WTF? :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry: How on earth can some people live with themselves. I hope the cops are doing something about it.

Good on you for rescuing him. Crash is an appropriate name. I wondered why the title said I was in one and now I have one>:lol:

Cant wait to see pics. A Chi and a german shepherd and huskies is a mixture of dogs!!! :lol: i take it ur dad is ok with it? or does he have no choice?:lol:

xxx

This immediately made me think of that bosnian girl who threw he puppies in the river. She wasn't prosecuted even after she was identified because of her age.

I feel bad for the kids in his, almost as much as the dogs...what sort of parenting results in that behavior?

Good on you for taking one in