CRASH

Kells xx

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kells he's awesome

Did you hear anything back from the police about the guy they caught ??

the guy they caught....it was his mums dogs and they were unwanted.....his mum decided she now wants pups bacl!!!!!!

police said 'no chance' as far as the previous owners are concerned the dogs are dead.....so i get to keep crash forever

ive been up the hospital with my grandad but i promise to try and upload some vids of crash

xxx

some people are just inherently cruel and abusive towards animals.......

i just hope that they are never allowed to keep ANY ANIMALS again.......although its more likely that they will have a slap on the wrist and a small fine

WHAT?!?!?!?! Whatever happened to chucking good ol' fashioned snow balls at cars?! Dogs?!?!?! PUPPIES at that?!?!?! Poor little defenseless animals! Hope those kids wind up with a big dose of karma, I'd have jumped out and chucked them at cars! :( :(

So glad you were able to help the poor pups! What is this world coming to....?

bumped this for an update

he has a new name..........3 dogs with the name beginning with d was confusing the hell outta them so his new name is lil s**t !

its short and very fitting lol

he is settling in amazingly and has been playing with daughtry, the other dogs arent even vaguely interested in him lol....

he is a lil lap dog and i am teaching him obediance and treating him like a husky..............no lil man syndrome in my house lol

will post pix and video of him soon xxxxx

kells and echo,daughtry,darwin and lil s**t xxx