CRASH

Kells xx

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kelly have you sent the story in to the Oxford Mail? It's about time they had proper news. Well done for taking him in.

we don't want the scum to have any press time.....also as they have been told that their pups are dead, if we show up with pups they can try and get them back

the pups are safe and happy.....we dont want names and faces in the press in case we have to go to court as witnesses to tne case

i don't like a lot of attention anyway and i think izzy and her family are happy to let the police deal with stuff and carry on with our new additions

Fair enough. Kind of wanted the kids and parents to be named and shamed but see your point - they would think they were famous. And really don't blame you for not wanting to be a witness - it would be my nightmare. Did they have the mum still? Really hope not.

• 2 weeks later...

its kelly on my dads profile

took lil **** to the vets and he is top health and will be allowed for proper walk in a week......i have to take him back in two weeks to get an add on injection to help hiom be happy and healthy.....

the vets do a puppy party thing where they invite dogs of your pups age to play, unfortunately the vets is in witney and is too far

the vets remebers lil **** as the mother was taken there when she was preggers.....

lil **** was called arthur and was the most forward/playful puppy!!!!!!

obv she was horrified when i told her about lil **** and how i came to have him....

but he is all mine and a crazy lil bumfluff lol