And the winner is...

WOW! So many brilliant entries!!

There are two winners of a sample pack of their chosen treats who are:

Austinville

"Aurora's Rewards - Simply Number 'Nom' "

Brilliant becky :) loved this. Thankyou and CONGRATULATIONS!!! I already have your address from the little drops of happiness. If you could PM with the treats you would like to recieve in your sample. As I am unable to send to america (Need to get a heat sealer for packaging) I can't sent straight away but they will be sent fresh as soon as I am able to send to USA :D

Staceybob

"Wheat Allergy causing a bother? - Aurora's Rewards are the solution."

loved this to go with the wheat free treats :D Thank stacey and CONGRATULATIONS please PM me you address and the treats you would like to recieve in your sample :)

I loved them all and have chosen the following runner ups who will recieve a discount voucher in the post :) If you are named here please PM me you address

Sarah

"Auroras Rewards - Lip smacking, tail wagging Goodness! "

Storm's Mummy

"Aurora's Rewards - Where the reward is the peace of mind you are giving your dog the very best."

Ron + Tao & Sky

"Have a Friend for life, give your dog !! Aurora's Rewards!!"

Instant Classic

"Aurora's Rewards because your dogs know you care"

Sutsibe

"Aurora's Rewards - 5 Nom! treats!"

Tracey & rogue

"Aurora's Rewards - they have tried the rest, now let them taste the best"

Hellkitten

"All furry friends of fauna and flora, love the wholesome goodness of Rewards from Aurora!"

Rich & Kody

"Auroras Rewards, because they deserve luxury too."

Nix (via facebook page)

"aurora's rewards - even the fussiest of dogs like them"

Thankyou everyone and CONGRATULATIONS to you all, you all deserve a pat on the back :D

no worries gigi :) I will let you know as I am able to send treats to america :)

Don't worry about it, either - I appreciate the thought, regardless! smile.gif

(Maybe package Becky's and mine together? I assume it would be cheaper that way, and we live only a few miles apart...)