Kimba and Kaiser

Sarah

cool video - found them on you tube and watched them! Was that Marc your telling off there "If that hits my dog your in trouble!!!" lmao

great video, looks like they are enjoying themselevs :D

lol yes he was no where near hitting them but had to tell him just to make sure lol

Oh Sarah - you're such a good husky-mom! (I just keep focusing on how much work it would be to get them clean and remove the wet-dog smell!)

Looks like they had a great time! Thanks for sharing!

yes the wet dog smell is a bit of a problem lol won't be tongiht though after their bath!! lol shhhh don't tell them though! :)

Humm maybe they can teach mine to go in the paddling pool....cant get any of them any where near the thing...unless they decide they want to drink from it...but ctually stepping in water not a chance!!!

Tala and Mukki were reluctant to use the wading pool, I actually would stand in it during playtime (felt good, not a sacrifice LOL) after a long while Mukki got in and a long time later Tala joined him. Quinn took to it like a duck to water, LuLu just followed Quinn in.