Husky Owners meets SibeSpace

Marc

Could u send me two please' date=' will get mum to do one too. oh could u send me some of those business cards please? i cant print them and would b good for future use to prevent me randomly babbling to potential members! swear she thinks im a nutcase![/quote']

no probs hun, i've got your addy, will send you some on Monday x

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Handwriting it might be even more effective as

they will see that we took the time to

actually write to them :D If you would like to,

write it in your own words. I feel like that would

make a bigger impression as opposed to them

receiving them same letter over and over and

over again, word for word :D

I can't open the doc, so I can't see what the

template looks like, but that is just my $0.02!

It's great, huh? You didn't even have to ask :D

Is it worth e-mail the head office of the company? If we've ever had a problem with a company we usually e-mail the head office and we always got somewhere in the end :D

I believe it is addressed to the correct person in relation to this :)

Only just seen this as been restin after my mammoth drive BUT will get my mum, ex, aunt, bro, bros g/f, friends etc to do it.

Just like to say that i think its great that we have joined Sibespace on something, im not a member of the forum but ive always heard there is a little rivalry which is fine n normal, b weird if there wasnt :) so i think this is an ace idea.

I will download n then email it 2 work n use their printers ;)

Em x

Only just seen this as been restin after my mammoth drive BUT will get my mum, ex, aunt, bro, bros g/f, friends etc to do it.

Just like to say that i think its great that we have joined Sibespace on something, im not a member of the forum but ive always heard there is a little rivalry which is fine n normal, b weird if there wasnt :) so i think this is an ace idea.

I will download n then email it 2 work n use their printers ;)

Em x

I had a look on there website and it's totally different, i find there's gives of loads of info as in like a robot but ours is more of people doing it and other helping out, also ours is a LOT more social (although i haven't seen there forums) and ours everyone chats the very which is really nice :D

Thanks Marc for joining in. And thanks to your members for sending in their letters too. Joining forces on this one could have a real interesting response.

I'd love to be a fly on their wall when the letters arrive biggrin.gif

No worries Nigel .. Happy to help :)

As sarah said, let us know if any of yours get a reply ..... Will post them up on yours if I see any here too :)

I got a letter today from the Customer and Culture Manager at P@H:

Thank you for writing to us to make us aware of your concerns over our store notice boards, we always welcome feedback from our customers on all our products and services and your thoughts are important to us.

When customers ask us if we can recommend somewhere to get a puppy, we normally recommend they contact local rescue centres, who have dogs looking for a loving home. Alternatively we recommend viewing a copy of the Pet Care Trust Puppy Index, a registered list of breeders across the country. A copy of this is available in all our stores.

We do have notice boards in store for customers to use to advertise local sales or services, our managers check these boards on a regular basis and certainly we would never knowingly advertise someone offering puppies from a puppy farm and if this was found to be the case, we would remove the notice immediately.

I have passed your comments on to our management team and pet team responsible for our in store polices.This issue is currently being reviewed and in respect of advertisements we are going to give our stores improved guidelines to follow.

In respect of customers looking for a new pet, we are preparing a notice giving advise on selecting a puppy from a responsible source.

Once again I thank you for raising your concerns with us.