What did your sibe eat today?

Lol a bit random but for some reason i would love to know what all your sibes have eaten today << or i should say yestaday because it's past 12:rolleyes:

here's mine:

lunch time:

duck and rice kibble

evening:

1 block of lamb meat, 2 diced chicken heart, cereal, 1 egg, handful of kibble << then after this 2 chicken drumsticks each

i don't know why but when the menu is more interesting i will always feel more satisfiying >> even though dicing chicken heart is kinda gross lol

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well... Nina and Shiloh have been enjoying the spoils of homemade treats!....

Today, they each had : half chicken raw (quater for breakfast and the other quater for dinner), ox tail bones- raw(afternoon snack), rice and veggies (with dinner quater chicken), and since I have been baking treats, they both stuffed their tummies silly with ginger snaps, peanut bones, and cheddar cheese cookies (they are my recipes!)... Here are some photos!

Cheesy Delights (cheddar cheese bones)

n519804754_1584719_6718343.jpg

Peanut's Bones (peanut butter cookies)

n519804754_1584728_7389256.jpg

Heavenly Heart Snaps (Ginger and Raisins hard cookies sprinkled with a bit of powdered sugar)

n519804754_1584727_2650016.jpg

... and this is what they looked like after so many cookies!...

n519804754_1584720_5315764.jpgn519804754_1584721_3688420.jpg

Of course, Shiloh had the most cookies!.... hahaha!

n519804754_1584772_1790868.jpg

Tomorrow.... they will have soup bones, and a quiche of chicken livers, guizzards, lungs with potatoes and rice... and more treats!!!!

Sandy!

PS... if anyone wants homemade treat, please send me an email for the complete list of goodies!!...

I make gift baskets, and special order goody bags

n519804754_1584725_1907192.jpg(this is a sample pack)

deif had 400g of rabbit meat, split into 2 meals, half for breakfast with veg slop, the 2 chicken wings, other half for dinner with a tin of tuna, for tea he had 5 chicken wings, followed by a couple of carrots.

taz had 1/2 lb of satin ball, with kibble, n a bit of veg slop for breakfast followed by 2 chicken wings for breakfast, 1/2 lb of satin ball with a tin of tuna, for dinner, n again for tea he had 5 chicken wings and a few carrots,

throughout the day they have had 3 raw hide treats each, and a couple of doggie biccies

Sandy, those look awesome! Are there doggy bone shaped cookie cutters for homemade cookies? I've been wanting to start baking my own dog treats but I have this crazy desire for them them be bone shaped like yours.

Back on topic, my boy had a Milkbone biscuit and piece of chicken jerky for breakfast. For dinner he had kibble mixed with canned dog food. And just before bed tonight he will get a soft liver treat.

Thank you everyone!

Sorry it took me this long to answer... have been a bit under the weather...

These two love to watch me fire the oven up!... they know something good is coming!...

I came up with these recipes and every time, their vet has seen them, try them (yup!... we eat them too!) and has approved them. I am sorry about the raisins, but my vet said raisins were good for their digestion (no grapes though, but the dry raisin was good... as well as other dry fruit)... I guesss the raisins should go!... You see, the biscuits and treats one finds in the pet shops are full of artificial flavors and stuff I wouldn't eat, so I don't like giving them to Nina and Shiloh... So!... I started making my own!... Nina is very picky about what she eats and been that the case, she made a great "Quality Control Inspector"!!... If Nina wouldn't eat it... it wasn't made again!....;) and since Shiloh would eat anything, he became my "Cleaning Crew"!... hahaha!

Sandy, those look awesome! Are there doggy bone shaped cookie cutters for homemade cookies? I've been wanting to start baking my own dog treats but I have this crazy desire for them them be bone shaped like yours

Hey dear, about the cookie cutters... I got them as part of a set of 100 cutters... (you may try Ebay... they have everything there!)... I like to bake their goodies in all kind of shapes!... it makes it fun... and it helps my two legged kids know which cookies are off-limits for them!... hahaha!

Hugs!

Sandy

PS... all my treats are made with ALL natural ingredients like whole wheat flour, molasses, pumpkins, bacon, ground turkey, real pineapples (unsweetened of course!), among others... and for some recipes, I like to dusted the cookies with a bit of powdered sugar (they go GA-GA for those!)...

how much do u sell them for?

that's what i wanted to know??, the peanut butter and cheese ones look great...i think alaska would love them, baltz eats anything lol

the only treats my two get are

prawn burgers

100% real tripe sticks and beef sticks (dired)

peanut butter in a kong

cheese in a kong

dired fish treats

dired pigs ears

and

raw hide

so most of them are all 100% good natural ingrdnts, but my two would love homemade ones ;)

hmmmmm ooops - Yesterday i came home at dinner and fed Kaiser (he's still on 4 meals a day) i was on dinner from 12-1 so i play with my boys and then go back to work, only to get a call from Marc at 1.10 to say he was at home and was asking me a question, oh i've fed the dogs as well he tells me !!! arrgghhhhhh noooooo he's already been fed! numpty!! He knew i was coming home at dinner as well duhhhhhh

Ok, mistake number 2 .......

Kimba and Kaiser had their tea last night when i got in from work.........we go out to local pub for an hour (which turned into 3) with the dogs who had a fantastic time and i'm a bit tipsy, come home, fedd dogs AGAIN cause i can't remember if i've fed them - Kaiser was due his meal anyway but Kimba actually got TWO teas!!

Oh how i regretted both mine and Marcs mistakes this morning!!!!!!!!!!

I'll say no more but you all know what happens if you over feed a sibe!!!

hmmmmm ooops - Yesterday i came home at dinner and fed Kaiser (he's still on 4 meals a day) i was on dinner from 12-1 so i play with my boys and then go back to work, only to get a call from Marc at 1.10 to say he was at home and was asking me a question, oh i've fed the dogs as well he tells me !!! arrgghhhhhh noooooo he's already been fed! numpty!! He knew i was coming home at dinner as well duhhhhhh

Ok, mistake number 2 .......

Kimba and Kaiser had their tea last night when i got in from work.........we go out to local pub for an hour (which turned into 3) with the dogs who had a fantastic time and i'm a bit tipsy, come home, fedd dogs AGAIN cause i can't remember if i've fed them - Kaiser was due his meal anyway but Kimba actually got TWO teas!!

Oh how i regretted both mine and Marcs mistakes this morning!!!!!!!!!!

I'll say no more but you all know what happens if you over feed a sibe!!!

:rolleyes: ooooooooooooooooooppppppppppppppppppppssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

you need to get something that reminds you how many meals they have had and when they were last fed that day, lmao

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys!

Sorry for the delay... I fell and fractured my left clavicule and got my shoulder out of socket... Dang it!

Anyway... I will be posting a complete menu and price list for all that might be interested!...

Thank you for all the emails requesting info on the doggie treats!... If not a problem, I will like to post the info here for your convinience!

Pawhugs!

Sandy

Hey guys!

Sorry for the delay... I fell and fractured my left clavicule and got my shoulder out of socket... Dang it!

Anyway... I will be posting a complete menu and price list for all that might be interested!...

Thank you for all the emails requesting info on the doggie treats!... If not a problem, I will like to post the info here for your convinience!

Pawhugs!

Sandy

Oh No!!!!! Hope your ok

Menu and price list would be good, you could have your own little shop on here :D

Oh No!!!!! Hope your ok

Menu and price list would be good, you could have your own little shop on here :D

Oh my!... that would be wonderful!... with twin daughters in college... the opportunity will be greatly appreciated!... more importantly, it will be a great venue to get closer together!!!

Thank you!...

I will be baking a big batch of goodies to send out as samples packages!... SO!... if you want to find out if your pups love them as much as mine do... send me a private message or email with your address and your pup's name...also... if, like me, you are owned by more than one pup, please send all their names!... I personalize the treat packaging!!!!

This might be the beginning of a great relationship!...;)

Pawhugs,

Sandy

Oh my!... that would be wonderful!... with twin daughters in college... the opportunity will be greatly appreciated!... more importantly, it will be a great venue to get closer together!!!

Thank you!...

I will be baking a big batch of goodies to send out as samples packages!... SO!... if you want to find out if your pups love them as much as mine do... send me a private message or email with your address and your pup's name...also... if, like me, you are owned by more than one pup, please send all their names!... I personalize the treat packaging!!!!

This might be the beginning of a great relationship!...;)

Pawhugs,

Sandy

can you post to the UK?

If you would like, create a new tread with a little description of what you make, and a menu and maybe some pictures the treats you make and I will make it into a 'sticky' for you so it remains at the top of the forum page :)