What did your sibe eat today?

can you post to the UK?

If you would like, create a new tread with a little description of what you make, and a menu and maybe some pictures the treats you make and I will make it into a 'sticky' for you so it remains at the top of the forum page :)

I will do so tonight... Will post a menu with description and ingredients!!!! Thank you so much!

And to answer you questions about shipping to England... no problem... I will vacumm seal the packages and they will get to your pooches as fresh as if I baked them in your kitchen!!!!

I have been working with recipes and reading a lot about how to make treats and biscuits that no only the kids will like, but they will be healthy and safe for them... my vet has been very good at giving me advise on what ingredients to use and what ingredients are a total no-no... (BTW... raisins are very harmful for dogs if given in large amounts... but!... since the question was brought up... raisins are out... pineapple is in!...)

Also, the cookies and treats are good for us too... they are tasty and nutritious... I wouldn't give them something I wouldn't eat myself... except their raw diet... that's good for them, very bad for me!... hahaha!

So, when you get them, I invite you to try them out... tell me what you think and how did your kids liked them!

Ok... getting my secret recipe book out right now to get to work!!!!

Don't forget to send me your addresses and pooches' names too~!!

Sandy

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(BTW... raisins are very harmful for dogs if given in large amounts... but!... since the question was brought up... raisins are out... pineapple is in!...)

Also, the cookies and treats are good for us too... they are tasty and nutritious... I wouldn't give them something I wouldn't eat myself... except their raw diet... that's good for them, very bad for me!... hahaha!

oooooooooooooooo, I LOVE pineapple!!! May have to try some myself ;)

It may be a good idea if you put up where you can send to and what the additional cost would be (approximately).

can't wait!

I have a PayPal account (don't have the faintest idea on how to receive money... I have only spent so far!) ... but!... let me bake, seal and send... then we will talk about everything else...

I rather have you guys as my best advertising... we can talk about shipping cost and prices later... try them and love them first... ok?...

pineapple it is then!... I'm working on the menu and already put together a brochure... just have to figure out how to post it!...

I am so excited!!!!

Sandy