So unhappy :(

KERNOWHUSKIES

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ems, I've said it once and I'll say it again-I have friends on here who I've met 3-4 times who are closer to me than some of my family-who I trust wholeheartedly, some people you just 'click' with-

Kells and I for example, hardly ever talk on the forum, but we talk via text or facebook and even when we're together, we can sit in silence and be so chilled out with each other and it never be awkward-i love her to pieces (and of course daddy andy, erik and the fur babies!)

Sarah EG-I've met twice, and I swear we were separated at birth-even down to our love of the little mermaid!!!! I'd bend over backwards to help her out and be there for her and hubby....

Nix-quiet as a mouse in real life and just gives u that beautiful smile! But on here she never shuts up!!! we chat on msn and facebook almost every day!

Keath and Sparks-I think I've met 5-6 times,.......and I'd do anything for either of them-they even both came from the back of beyond to make sure I had a good birthday-when I have friends less than 20mins away that couldn't be bothered to give me the time of day!!! I mean c'mon!!!! Keath and I text pretty much every day (even if some of it are rude jokes!) and sparks and i are always chatting on msn!

Yes, I may see Lisa every day but we met through here-and I see Val and Dani and Sarah a lot more than I see my own family-again meeting them through here...............

People may say that people you meet on the internet aren't your true friends and don't know much about you, I think that these are the sort of people that haven't experienced the true spirit of a forum like this.....who would've thought that some random lady in america was going through all the jolly rancher things in her area just to find me blue ones-just to make me smile!!!! Who would've thought that we could set up Husky Fest to see each other and people come from all over the country-I believe Mazz has even come over here and met UK husky owners-how many family members from abroad do you know that would come and visit you on their holidays???

These people are true friends, and yes you may not know their day to day things like what time they have tea or when they're going to have a bath so when not to go round for a brew-these are things you learn!!!!

If you need us we're here-and that is what matters most, can't wait to give you a massive cuddle, and the offer still stands that if you want to leave now-then leave, there is a room for you here. love you lots xxxxxx

OMG Diz Im sat here with tears! I feel exactly the same way about you and Ems and Kells and Nix and Saz and Val and well all of you! Im actually starting to resent some of my other friends that they cant be more like you guys!

Ems what Paul said sounds to me like it was said in hurt.. hes hurt you havnt asked him to come with you so I'd at least ask him if he would even if he says no thats what you expected anyway so no loss, but at least give him the choice.

And we'' you know were all here for you and you may be indipendant but Im not! I want to see you aaaaall the time.. you are not gunna get rid of me, I dont take hints! ;) LOL!

You just let me know where your looking to go and we'll all start looking for places and jobs for you. :D

ok im in tears now too!

DIZ!!!!!!!!!!!

Nix-quiet as a mouse in real life and just gives u that beautiful smile! But on here she never shuts up!!! we chat on msn and facebook almost every day!

lmao beautiful smile :rolleyes: yeh im shy lol but yup on here u cant shut me up :) its easy to be brave behind a screen lol

Emily ive never met u, yet your one of the nicest people i have never met - and i cant wait till i do meet u :D even tho i will be quiet lol :P

i hope your talk with your partner goes well and if not well then we are ALL here for you!!!!!!!!

love u ems xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

i think its great theres such a lovely community on here, i think about all the great people i've met on here, some a couple of times, just wish i lived nearer. I keep dreaming that i'm moving up north with the dogs. Maybe someday? But i can't really move anywhere yet, need to save up etc. And with my mental health issues i'm not sure moving away from my aunty would be a great idea. I've lived away from my family before and it wasn't great, but then i spent all my time working while my OH went to Uni, didn't have any friends outside of work either. If i were a more self sufficient person i definately would though. :) Love ya Ems, and thanks for the xmas card :) made me smile!

I'm really not great socially at the moment (since that attack in the park) i'm very sorry i've been neglecting my husky family :( But i hope to still go to the easter camping :)