So unhappy :(

KERNOWHUSKIES

Yet again i've missed something very important to do with my friends on here cos i live so bloody far away so thats made me unhappy.

I'm seriously thinkin of movin up North, i'm lonely down here, havent got any real friends just hangers on or people that want u 2 kiss their ass or make u feel like ur nothing.

I've lived up there before in Stafford n it wasnt that bad n i had a really good job with a even nicer wage so it would mean no more scrimping for food at the end of the month, not that im eating much these days.

Just the thought of eating at the mo makes me feel crap n when i do eat i wish i hadnt.

Work is bad as usual, im really good at my job and im in charge of tele sales every month n most of the time twice a month, im always in the top 3 in the south west. We have a stupid bonus thing called STARSHIP where i found out 2day Penzance Branch came 60th out of 78 branches :o i mean WTF is the point !!!! Yeh thanks 4 that ive been workin my ass off for 12 months for............................. £20 twenty effin quid n i know there r branches that dont do any tele sales n they r the f*****s that r gettin £200 + i just dont get it.

We also had another promotion durin OCT/NOV where i worked my ass of yet again n i came 10th n u had 2 b in the top 5 :angry: arrrgggghhhhhhhh

IM JUST SO PISSED OFF

So the big question 2 all of u is

DO U THINK I SHOULD MOVE FROM ONE OF THE NICEST PLACEST IN THE UK 2 B WIT MY FRIENDS ? (if u would want me up there)

or

STICK IT OUT N HOPE THINGS GET BETTER ?

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh ems :( *hugs* things will get better soon i promise, i think you need to think long and hard about deciding to move just because u have a job where you are and you dont know how long it could take you to get a job once you move to a new area *big hugs* i hope things sort themselves out for you soon xxxxx

oh and you know we would want u closer to us all if u did decide to move - we all love ya ems!!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

i think that you would be happier around more people.....in manchester and lancaster i was really unhappy. now i am back in merseyside and im near lisa and dave and closer to my family but also close enough to see people regularly i am so much happier. i am skint, only have a part time job but have never been more content.

what ever you decide to do hun do what'll make you happy......we'll support you no matter what xxxxxxxxxxx

Emily, I met you for the first time at Huskyfest 2010 in Shropshire and I thought you were lovely. The hair was ace. If you're unhappy in your current situation, then you should do anything possible to remedy that. If it means moving up here to be with the rest of us northern nutters, then I for one will be well happy.

...........................But only if your hair is still pink ;)

If you're not happy and have no connections, why wait? I grew up in France, which is not too much bigger than England, and frankly, I wouldn't hesitate to move from the South to the North. I'd never be very far away. It's not like in the US where if you move to the other end of the country you need to travel for a day!

Follow your heart. Something tells me your heart has already decided. smile.gif

Good luck! IMO, being near friends or family - where you have support - is awfully important. If you can find a (hopefully) better job, even if it's one you have to start from scratch at, there's no point in staying in a place and job where you aren't happy...

Em, you only get the one chance in life, you can be sad and unhappy or you can be upbeat and happy, I would rather be happy myself, the decision is yours and its a big step to take, have a good think about it and if you decide to go then plan it well, find a place to live and a job before you go and im sure that life will get better for you ,,,, and your right the people of the north are more friendly, I should know I married one :D