Proud of my guys :)

Rose came round today and we took all 5 dogs up the feild for a training run...

They were so good!! I snubbed them to a post while getting stuff ready and Grey did not wanna wait (they are used to running straight away) and he was pulling on the lead and making a whole lotta noise, it actually sounded like we were at a rally!! :lol:

We set off and there was this nugget with a GSD, he saw us stop and hold the dogs but just kept chucking tha ball and didnt even bother calling the dog back to him, he then let the dog come and greet ours, till we told him that the grey ones didnt like other dogs, he soon called it back then! lol

Once he was outta the way we lined the dogs up again and got going, they were really going for it, both teams racing each other, we done a lot of overtaking with no problems and the dogs really enjoyed it :D

Rose was trying to overtake us but we were just too damn quick ;):P

Damn the potholes tho!! I have a solid plastic seat too so it was soo painful!!! :lol:

So proud of my guys, they both ran really well, Grey is turning out to be a fab worker! :D

Yes sid that chap was a twit . joe had a few words with him tho when we had set off again. Grey is a great little worker & ran really well with kira & just ignored our dogs when they were running side by side racing each other. Those pot holes are damn big too, lol, i went over a huge one, just disdn't see it coming up :D. sisko was getting impatient waiting for the chap & his dog as not used to stopping & wanted to RUN.

So was Grey! He was making such a fuss!! Tho I dunno if he didnt like the dog or wanted to run!! :lol:

Apparently his dog was under control and ours werent?!?! errr, we were holding ours, even if we were stuggling slightly :lol:

Yep Grey is doing great, and if I could bring myself to admit it, I would say he is a better worker than Kira! :o He's never had any proper training either, I just hooked him up to Kira :lol:

No pics of the run itself, should gave my fone to Rose's OH! (can never remember his name :unsure:)

Did get a few of the guys at my house, but not sure how they turned out yet, will post them up when OH gets home :)

• 3 weeks later...