Changing colours

Sarah

This is WEIRD!!

See pics below, first one is Kimba 2 days ago - second one is tonight - spot the difference!!

I can't believe how much the markings between his eyes have changed............has anyone else noticed their sibes suddenly change overnight?? ( He's 11 months old )

post-4-13585942174098_thumb.jpg

post-4-13585942174284_thumb.jpg

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is one with flash and one without? Different angle?

But if not, then it is really cool how they change so quick. Eika is becoming lighter and lighter each day and her coat markings are starting to emerge now! Exciting to wonder how they will look through the years!

no same light it's the two lines that run between his eyes - when i came home tonight i thought Louise had drawn them on!!!! They are so dark compared to what they were can't really appreciate it full in the pic though i don't think lol

I see puppies and huskies under 2 years old change colors quite a lot. Growing pups especially can change colors daily. We adopted our boy from a shelter, they estimated him to be two years old.

Here's his colors the day after we brought him home (2 yrs old):

4.jpg

About 8 months after bring him home:

14.jpg

About 10 months after bringing him home (almost 3 yrs old):

39.jpg

And finally this is a pic taken of him yesterday (3 yrs old):

_DSC3186.jpg

Big difference! I was rather intrigued to see how drastic a color change he had at his age. He's still my beautiful baby boy no matter what color he is. ;)

• 1 month later...

aaaaawwwwwww bless him

noticed the other day that when Bandit was a tiny pup, he didnt have much markings around his eyes compared to how he is today:

[ATTACH]1299.IPB[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]1300.IPB[/ATTACH]

and Marley used to pretty much black when we first got him but now has turned more dark grey, especially on his sides and his legs:

[ATTACH]1301.IPB[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]1302.IPB[/ATTACH]

and Gizmo has changed colour but his was completely normal as he was a very pale sand/coffee colour as a pup with a few flecks of grey so he just simply became more silver/grey:

[ATTACH]1303.IPB[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]1304.IPB[/ATTACH]

post-44-1358594250892_thumb.jpg

post-44-13585942509306_thumb.jpg

post-44-13585942534507_thumb.jpg

post-44-13585942534906_thumb.jpg

post-44-13585942535737_thumb.jpg

post-44-13585942536134_thumb.jpg

Maddie was pretty light when we got her at 8 weeks old. She was biscuit colored with a little grey on her back and not much on her face. She has definitely gotten darker. She went through a stage at about 3 1/2 months when she had Groucho Marx eyebrows, which lasted abut a week.

8 weeks

puppy109.jpg

Groucho Marx

40d1calientewintercoming1-09007.jpg

And now at 5 1/2 months

40d1calientewintercoming1-09929.jpg

40d1calientewintercoming1-09921.jpg

sometimes when we are hiking, she almost looks light green, its really weird.