Leaddog

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

true they both do and then try and eat them in fact its any creepy crawly lol

the husky below me is a canine bust bin lol

• 2 weeks later...

Did you mean Dust Bin like a Dust Pan? If so YES TRUE.... we live in a very old cottage with a very dusty woodsy yard and a woodstove....when you pet my dogs you can see the dust fly off of them!....its kind of like Linus in the Snoopy/Peanuts Cartoon.

THe husky Below me is a grumpy sleeper (Heaven fordib you disturb a sleeping dog in my house!)

You bet, Rex used to have an inground petsafe fence, when it stopped working I bought him a new Perimeter wifi wireless fence. With this fence he had new boundaries, and one of the places he was allowed was our side field. Rex would spend hours and hours in the field and he would pounce like a mouse and dig huge holes.

The husky below me has 1 brown eye and 1 blue eye

Oh so very true! Its as though every command is up for negotiation and sometimes, he'll look at me when i tell him to do something and then blatantly ignore me and walk away like 'dont tell me to sit, you sit!' Cheeky Pup :D

The Husky below me loves playing with other dogs...

Edited by LuvMyKai

There are some dogs Rex loves to play with. He seems to get along better with female dogs then with males but there are a few males he loves playing with too. He actually seems to perfer people over dogs...He also likes playing with cats and bunnies then with other dogs.

The husky below me loves watching and chasing squirels.

• 4 weeks later...