i've got it i've got it!!!!!!

Tamz

wooooooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooooooooo i got my new car :D

was in Bradford at 7am- so tired right now..may have to go and have a power nap b4 the party later ;)

few marks on it..nothing really that bad..nothing Ian cant fix anyway......infact he is in the middle of doing a service on it right now :D

i am a very happy lady now.....havent driven it yet as abit scared lmao :lol: gunna have to be brave and get with it!! :lol:

i cant yet :(

no bloody tax on it and cant get any either til monday!!! so annoyed with my insurance company- i will never use them again put it that way!!! rang them wed to swap insurance over from corsa to new car and was told cant have my cover note faxed or emailed to me have to wait upto 10days to receive it in post :angry:

rang them again yestd to see if there is any other way around it and again got told the same thing- well this just made me flip my lid so i told them its bloody ridiculous this...get me your manager....when the manager appeared at the other end he said "oh no problem Miss Lancaster we can fax you a copy"!!! :angry: WTF!!!!

why not tell me that on wed when i first rang????? now i have to wait for Ian to go in work on Monday b4 i can have it faxed over....so cant drive my car til prob tues :angry:

i will not be insuring with them again- customer service is shocking!!!

i've always swopped my insurance over and then just driven-i was always under the impression that you were covered from the time it swopped over-not from when u get the paperwork??:blink:

Yeah same here Diz,

Tamz you haven't told us what your new car is ??? ok just read your other post black zaffy ... nice and plenty of husky room biggrin.gif

i've always swopped my insurance over and then just driven-i was always under the impression that you were covered from the time it swopped over-not from when u get the paperwork??:blink:

You're right on the insurance part - you are covered from the second it is swapped over!

i cant yet :(

no bloody tax on it and cant get any either til monday!!! so annoyed with my insurance company- i will never use them again put it that way!!! rang them wed to swap insurance over from corsa to new car and was told cant have my cover note faxed or emailed to me have to wait upto 10days to receive it in post :angry:

But as Tamz has mentioned - you cant TAX a car without the insurance document (unless you do it online)!